AUDIX ADX51 CONDENSER CARDIOID MICROPHONE FOR ACOUSTIC INSTRUMENTS, OVERHEADS, HIHATS - 3 YEAR WARRANTY*
Stock code: AUDADX51
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $429.00
Quick weekly payments on $429.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The ADX51 is a pre-polarized condenser microphone designed to handle a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications. Characterized with a cardioid pickup pattern and a smooth uniform response over a frequency range of 40-20k Hz, the ADX51 is precision machined from solid brass with a low reflective black e-coat finish.
The ADX51 is designed with low noise electronic circuitry, balanced output, and switches that enable a 10 dB pad and a bass roll-off. The ADX51 is road-worthy and capable of handling high sound pressure levels of 142dB.