ARTURIA SYNCLAVIER V SOFTWARE INSTRUMENT - LICENSE SERIAL NUMBER & DOWNLOAD LINK DELIVERY ONLY
Stock code: ART210518DOWNLOAD
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $289.00
Quick weekly payments on $289.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
DIGITAL DREAM MACHINE
The Synclavier V faithfully recreates the elite digital synthesizer/workstation that started it all, powering some of the biggest hits and film soundtracks of the early ‘80s with its unique rich, edgy sounds.
If you were to ask anyone back in the late ‘70s and early ‘80s to name the Holy Grail of synthesizers, the most revered of them all was New England Digital’s Synclavier. Its unique combination of additive synthesis and frequency modulation delivered a creative edge to the privileged few keyboardists, producers, film composers and sound designers who could afford systems that ranged from $13k to $400k.
Some of those rock-solid systems are still in use today. Arturia has recreated this highly revered hit maker in partnership with original programmer Cameron Jones, delivering the immense rich textures and creative palette of this vintage instrument, while dramatically improving it to let you blaze new musical trails today with sounds never heard before.
Sounds you will only find here
There’s simply nothing else like the powerhouse sound of the Synclavier V. No synth arsenal is complete without it.
There’s no hint of analog or samples here—this is the sound of unabashed digital synthesis in all its glory. While it can certainly create unique mellow tones, this vintage flagship is more known for its distinctive digital character ranging from edgy to eardrum-ripping brash to intergalactic. It’s especially ideal for extended pads and slow cinematic, ambient soundscapes. Plus, we’ve invested in significant updates that make the Synclavier V a thoroughly modern instrument with sounds that set it—and you—completely apart.
Hundreds of presets from the world’s top sound designers tame the unparalleled power of the Synclavier V and place it at all your fingertips for instant inspiration and easy customization.
A programmer’s dream
While you’ll get tons of love from Synclavier V’s presets alone, there’s a universe of sonic adventures waiting just beneath the surface whenever you’re ready.
The unique sound of the Synclavier V comes from its blend of additive and FM synthesis, with control over 24 additive harmonics on both the carrier and modulation oscillators. Where the original instrument let you mix four uniquely programmed Partials Timbres in a Timbre preset, Arturia’s recreation has twelve, boosting your creative possibilities exponentially. The Time Slice engine allows complex evolutions of the sound over time—even several minutes if you want.
Programming the Synclavier V is a study in elegance. Three different interface views let you choose the depth of control that best suits your needs.
The Synclavier V lets you realize the dream of an entire stunning synth orchestra with just one plugin.
Welcome to an exclusive club
35 years ago, most musicians never had the chance to even touch, let alone use, the most coveted instrument of the day. Now with Synclavier V, that’s history.
Now you can enjoy the same creative advantage as did Michael Jackson, Tangerine Dream, Sting, Frank Zappa, Pat Metheny, Chick Corea and other iconic acts. You’ll still have an exclusive instrument—you won’t find a recreation anywhere else, let alone one faithfully co-created and enhanced by the original programmer.
Round out your collection with this rare digital luxury instrument once only found in universities, laboratories and elite studios.
- Software synthesizer playable through a MIDI keyboard
- 450 presets sounds
- Original programmer + original code = the original Synclavier synthesis engine
- Powerful FM (frequency modulation) synthesis
- Full additive synthesis:
- Time Slice engine for dynamic additive synthesis
- Additive waves for both carrier and modulator waveforms
- Expanded number of partials to 12 (the original had 4)
- Variable bit depths (original was only 8-bit)
- High-quality output effects
- Algorithmic reverb
- 50 presets from the original Synclavier library
- VST, VST3, AU, AAX, and standalone operation
- Support for Native Instruments NKS format