ARTURIA STAGE 73 V ELECTRIC PIANO SOFTWARE INSTRUMENT - LICENSE SERIAL NUMBER & DOWNLOAD LINK DELIVERY ONLY
Stock code: ART210521DOWNLOAD
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $289.00
Quick weekly payments on $289.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
EPIC ELECTRIC PIANO
The Stage-73 gives you actual authentic modeling of both Stage and Suitcase versions of the most popular electric piano on the planet —completed with unparalleled control of virtual mechanics, a complement of effects pedals, and built-in classic amps.
The Stage-73 uses our award-winning modeling technology to faithfully reproduce the tine-based sound and playing experience of the most loved electric pianos of all time. We modeled both the Fender Rhodes Suitcase Piano and Stage Piano—including separate 1973 and 1974 models of the Stage in order to capture the difference in their components. We’re talking total sonic and aesthetic fidelity to the originals. You can even easily pop the top and customize the various mechanical components to make your instrument unique. Classic amps and an array of effect pedals round out the virtual electric piano you’ve always dreamed of having.
A sound that’s always in style
Whether you’re playing yesterday’s hits or making tomorrow’s, the sound of the Stage-73 is a true player in its own right.
The venerable sound of the Fender Rhodes simply refuses to go out of style. These instruments were used by a who’s who of keyboardists who pioneered mid-century jazz, funk, R&B and rock. With a tonal range spanning smooth bell-like qualities to an aggressive bark depending upon how hard they’re played, these seminal keyboards have been in continual use across just about every style imaginable right through to today.
The Stage-73 V brings you all the signature sounds that propelled the instruments and their players into the spotlight and onto the charts.
Just like playing the real thing
There’s nothing quite like playing a Rhodes… except playing the Stage-73 V.
There have been a lot of attempts to emulate the Fender Rhodes. You already know that most software, and even hardware, based on samples falls well short of the mark. That’s what inspired us to instead apply our critically acclaimed modeled technology to the whole system—including the tines (metal tone rods), the hammers that strike them, the pickups that generate the electromagnetic current, and the circuits that amplify it all. The sum total is a totally authentic homage that stands on its own.
Once you’ve played the Stage-73 V, you won’t settle for anything less.
Unprecedented intimate control
The Stage-73 V gives you access to the controls of the original instruments—plus many adjustments you’ve never been able to get your hands on before.
For starters, a simple click switches up the entire instrument between the distinct sounds of a Suitcase, a ’73 Stage or a ’74 Stage. Open the top and you’re in control of parameters like dynamics, hammer hardness, tone bar resonance and lots more—some that would take a tech a zillion hours to mod in hardware and some that simply aren’t possible in the physical world. You also get the built-in amp and speaker in Suitcase mode, and the option of running direct or through a classic amp model in Stage mode. Next to the sustain pedal is a complete set of stomp boxes to dial in just the effects you’re looking for—all saved right with your presets.
Whether you just want to rock the designer presets or get busy with mods of your own, the Stage-73 V has the flexibility to be just about any electric piano you want it to be.
- Advanced Physical modeling engine (no static samples)
- Stage and Suitcase models
- Stage model features
- Fender Rhodes™ Stage 73 1973 and earlier (Tone)
- Fender Rhodes™ Stage 73 1974 and later (Bass Boost)
- Fender Twin amp
- Modeled spring reverb
- On and off axis mic placement
- Tone controls
- Mono vibrato
- Effects are post output circuits
- Suitcase model features
- Bass and treble EQ models
- Stereo Vibrato with speed and intensity controls
- Modeled preamp of the Suitcase amp
- Effects loop (pre-EQ)
- Output effects where you can change the order
- Volume, wah, auto-wah
- Analog Delay
- Advanced mode for editing the model itself
- Harmonic profile selections
- Velocity curve editor
- Tone bar resonance
- Pickup distance
- Pickup alignment
- Damper distance
- Dynamic range
- Hammer hardness
- Hammer noise
- 80 factory presets
- Easy to use MIDI mapping