ARTURIA MINI V3 SOFTWARE INSTRUMENT - LICENSE SERIAL NUMBER & DOWNLOAD LINK DELIVERY ONLY
Stock code: ART210502DOWNLOAD
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
TECHNOLOGY MEETS HISTORY
From the starship funk lead lines of the ‘70s to the gangster whine of mid ‘90s hip-hop, the ever-present MiniMg has been making its fat presence known for over 4 decades.
In partnership with Bob Moog we recreated the legendary interface of his early 70's synth that was and is loved by generations of musicians. What truly makes this synth the Legend of Legends is its sound, and so we took great care to model the subtleties of its internal characteristics as well.
A good thing made better
Mini V has kept all of the original characteristics of its award-winning previous versions.
Mini V version 3 updates the filter design to make it even more accurate than ever. Powerful and rich bass, faithfully reproduced ‘free-running’ waveforms thanks to new advances in our long proven TAE® technology.
A class of its own
When fat, deep blistering bass is needed, there is no further need to go anywhere but to Mini V. Also famous for its powerful lead sounds, the greatest hit makers in the '70's knew that this synth was the goto tool.
A Sonic Expansion
But we’re not resting on our laurels.
While the original product set the sound of the 70's we have taken it to new realms. We have added an advanced modulator that allows you to draw a shape and control many parameters creating a movement and interest. A vocal filter expands sonic possibilities with a formant-analysis based effect: now you can make that synth talk! A modulation matrix has been added dramatically improving on the original design and doing away with its limitations.
- All the parameters of the original Mini V
- 3 voltage controlled oscillators with 5 waveforms
- 1 amazing 24 dB/octave filter
- 2 ADSR envelopes
- LFO with 7 waveforms
- 1 Noise Generator
- 1 VCA
- 1 Mixer
- 1 external audio input and 1 external oscillator and filter modulation input
- Modulation matrix with up to 8 connections (15 sources and 35 destinations)
- Vocal Filter: a fully automatable, formant-based effect with its own LFO
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony
- Unison mode option
- More than 450 presets created by an international team of top-notch sound designers
- Stereo effects: chorus and delay
- Soft clipping function
- Advanced automation mode