ARTURIA B3 V ORGAN SOFTWARE INSTRUMENT - LICENSE SERIAL NUMBER & DOWNLOAD LINK DELIVERY ONLY
Stock code: ART210520DOWNLOAD
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $289.00
Quick weekly payments on $289.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
TONEWHEEL ORGAN HEAVYWEIGHT
The B-3 V delivers the most authentic tonewheel organ and rotary speaker experience you’ll find anywhere, plus customizations that open up new creative opportunities.
Monarch of electronic organs, the rich sounding B3 has been a staple of jazz, gospel, rock, reggae and R&B—not to mention pro studios everywhere—for over a half century. Its electromagnetic tonewheel design gave it a beefy quality not found on later transistor organs. Our faithful homage includes an authentic rotary speaker and an array of stomp boxes, plus inspiring updates like analog circuit mods and drawbar modulation for new animated and syncopated effects.
The B-3 V gives you the sound of undisputed organ royalty—roadies not required.
No other organ captured the hearts of keyboardists, spanning so many genres and years. It had the subtlety for jazz at the hands of artists like Jimmy Smith, Joey Defrancesco and John Medeski. It had the grace for gospel, as demonstrated by Elbernita “Twinkie” Clark and Cory Henry. It had the energy to drive the reggae behind the likes of Bob Marley and Jimmy Cliff, and the soul of James Brown and Sly Stone. Most visibly, it had the raw power to hold its own in a rock world as diverse as ELP, Santana, Yes, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, The Allman Brothers, and Blood, Sweet and Tears.
Whether you’re playing solo, in a group, or in a mix, Arturia’s B-3 V lets you cover the organ parts for any genre using the sound and feel of the real thing.
Even if you already have a virtual tonewheel organ…
you owe it to yourself to try the B-3 V.
There are organs and there are B3s. Then there are B3 emulations and Arturia’s B-3 V. Where most other attempts are based on samples that only capture some of the qualities, we created the B-3V using the same critically acclaimed modeling technology that distinguishes our entire V Collection of classic instruments. We put that same attention to detail into the included rotary speaker as well.
When you can have the best, why settle for anything less?
Even better with age
The B-3 V improves on a classic, with everything you need in an organ rig and more built right in.
Rotary speakers have become an essential part of the tonewheel organ sound, so we’ve naturally included one. Why stop there? We’ve added lots of other options including multiple reverbs, an array of effects pedals, and even the ability to modify previously fixed analog circuit features like key click. Our most radical enhancement is the addition of a modulation section to automate the movement of drawbars using envelopes, LFOs and step sequencers, letting you infuse your music with new animated textures.
With its combination of faithful realism and new mods, the B-3 V has you covered whether you’re playing standards, rocking classics or pioneering new musical ground.
- Physical Modeling Engine (no samples)
- Dual manual Interface
- Each manual has separate MIDI channel preferences
- 9 Drawbars per manual
- 3 modeled chorus and vibrato settings
- Separate upper and lower ON/OFF
- Preamp drive
- Modeled rotary speaker emulator
- Advanced controls for adjusting the model
- Convolution based Reverb
- Traditional Leslie performance controls
- Swell pedal
- Percussion controls
- Volume soft/normal
- Slow/Fast decay
- Harmonic selection
- Output effects where you can change the order
- Volume, wah, auto-wah
- Analog Delay
- New Advanced Drawbar modulators
- LFO’s with multiple waveforms and phase
- Multipoint envelopes
- Step sequencer
- Drawbar destinations with positive and negative amount controls
- Physical model engine parameters
- Drawbar leakage
- Tonewheel leakage
- Background noise
- Polyphonic Percussion
- Key click volume
- Attack and release controls
- 86 factory presets
- Easy to use MIDI mapping