Pristine small format audio interface with class-leading specs and great connectivity.
Pristine studio quality is at the heart of AudioFuse, with each of its components promising the highest possible audio excellence. Its >131.5dB A-weighted EIN rating guarantees the widest dynamic range for your audio, class-leading signal-to-noise ratios on the pre-amps and the purest discrete analog signal paths to ever grace an audio interface. Add to this a host of connectivity options, and the hands-on workflow approach, AudioFuse is set to be the center of your studio.
To create a truly next-gen interface Arturia designed every element from the ground up. From the chassis to the convertors, the headphone connections to the DiscretePRO® preamps, every detail has been carefully chosen to give its owner the best possible experience.
No compromises, each element of the AudioFuse has been selected to perfectly serve your sound, using the set of state-of-the-art AD/DA converters to compliment the crystal clear signal path.
AudioFuse offers a host of connectivity options, from 4 analog inputs including two DiscretePRO® microphone preamplifiers, ADAT I/O, S/PDIF I/O, 2 RIAA phono preamps, 4 analog outputs (1/4" TRS), Word clock I/O, MIDI I/O, and even a 3-Port USB Hub for your dongles, hard drives, controllers… everything you need in one high quality audio interface. Connect your microphones, turntables, external analog equipment all at once. For the guitarist, AudioFuse also features re-amping, a feature which produces excellent results for the creative engineer.
Built around the idea that an interface should be a gateway to creativity, and not a barrier to it, AudioFuse puts heavy focus on “one knob, one function” workflow. If you need to activate talkback, press the button. Want to hear more of the input signal? Turn the knob. Need to switch monitors from A to B? Press a button. Want more level in one set of headphones? Not a problem, each one has its own volume knob. It’s like having your own mini-console on your desktop.
An interface that works with you
No matter how you create - in your studio on PC or Mac, on the move on a tablet or iPad, or even on a Linux machine, AudioFuse can handle it all. If you want unadulterated power at home, but a battery-saving low power mode for when you’re on the move, AudioFuse gives you 4 unique power modes - AudioFuse can be powered over USB. With best-in-class audio quality, all the connections you could dream of, carefully considered workflow, AudioFuse does it all.
● Outstanding audio quality: using the latest technology, best converters, and revolutionary electronics designs, AudioFuse is all about the crystal clear sound.
● Huge connectivity: from space saving breakout MIDI cables to multi-channel ADAT, bespoke combi jack/XLR preamps with direct insert points to twin A/B switchable outputs, AudioFuse is has it all… even a talkback mic.
● Exclusive technology: created from the ground up, Arturia’s engineers developed their own exclusive, low noise DiscretePRO® preamps to ensure your recordings are pristinely captured with absolutely zero color.
● Versatile headphone system: never hunt for an adapter again, AudioFuse features 2 discrete independent headphone outputs, both containing 3.5mm and 6.35mm sockets.
● Multi-platform powerhouse: AudioFuse supports you in the way you work, however that may be. Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and even Linux, this is truly a next-gen interface.
● Ultra-low latency: with round-trip latency as low as 3ms, and direct control over the input and computer playback blend, AudioFuse will keep you in the groove and performing your best.
● Robust construction: solid as a rock and cleverly designed, the moveable controls on the control panel of AudioFuse can be protected using the lid, keeping you safe from accidentally changing levels or settings when performing or recording.
● Guitar re-amping: streamlining your creative process and releasing your full potential in the studio, using AudioFuse’s multiple Hi-Z inputs and outputs make guitar re-amping a piece of cake. The perfect monitoring solution: multiple outputs, outstandingly quiet analog components, and audiophile quality AD/DA convertors make AudioFuse the ultimate studio tool for listening and comparing.
Add external line-level devices such as compressors into the signal flow before digital conversion.
2. MIDI in/out
Connect any MIDI instrument or equipment with the supplied MIDI cable adapters.
3. Word Clock & S/PDIF in/out
Sync any Word Clock equipment or connect to any S/PDIF digital audio device.
4. ADAT in/out
Connect to any ADAT equipment with up to 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs.
5. USB hub
3-port USB hub to connect your master keyboard, USB stick, dongle, and more.
6. USB connection
Connect AudioFuse to your computer, tablet or phone. Most features are available even with only the USB power supplied by a computer.
7. Phono/line inputs 3&4
Connect external phono or line devices to these RCA+ground and balanced 1/4” inputs.
8. Speaker outputs A&B
Connect two pairs of speakers to these balanced 1/4” outputs for easy A/B monitor switching.
9. Input control sections 1&2
Direct access to each feature of analog inputs 1&2: input gain with VU-metering, true 48V, phase invert, -20dB pad and instrument mode.
10. Output control section
Direct access to each of the analog output features: output level with VU-metering, audio mix selection, mono mode, output dimming, mute, and speaker A/B selection.
11. Direct monitoring
Enjoy zero-latency monitoring of the recorded signals and blend them into your mix.
12. Phones control sections 1&2
Direct access to each of the features of headphone outputs 1&2: output level, mono mode and audio mix selection.
Press a button to communicate with talent in another room via the built-in microphone.
14. Input channels 1&2
Connect microphones, instruments or line devices to the 2 XLR/balanced 1/4” combo inputs.
15. Phones output channels 1&2
Don’t bother looking for a 1/4” or 1/8” phones adapter; AudioFuse has both connectors for each phones output.