ARTURIA ARP 2600 V3 SOFTWARE SYNTHESIZER - LICENSE SERIAL NUMBER & DOWNLOAD LINK DELIVERY ONLY
Stock code: ART210504DOWNLOAD
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
THE MAGIC MIX
With its sound palette varying from heavy drum n' bass stabs to angular arpeggiated electro bass lines, whatever your chosen genre, the 2600 is a truly versatile sound creation tool which still takes its place at the heart of today's music.
With a unique combination of semi-modular architecture and fixed preset routing, it gave it the place of being one of the most versatile synths of the 1970's.
A Legend is Back
The Arp 2600 was an iconic sound and Arturia has been faithful in recreating this amazing synthesizer. From the sound of the 3 oscillators to the original 'grey face' filter to the vast modulation routing abilities. You get all this and more.
If you’re new to synthesis, no problem: we’ve included hundreds of excellent presets to get you started.
The Arp 2600 is a workhorse that can deliver everything from clean leads and sequences to crazy sound effects. When you need something with that extra special character the Arp 2600 is the one to go for.
Going beyond and back
While the original instrument was a wonder to use, we always find ways to innovate and improve.
Four revolutionary modulation generators add sonic flexibility and the step sequencer will allow you to animate your sounds. The multimode filter and output audio effects add new possibilities not found in the original....and did we mention it is fully polyphonic?
- All the parameters of the original ARP 2600:
- 3 voltage-controlled oscillators
- Osc2->Osc1 synchronization
- 24 dB/octave low pass resonant filter with self-oscillation
- 1 LFO (can be synchronized to the host sequencer’s tempo)
- 1 sample and hold, 1 ring modulator, 1 noise generator
- 1 ADSR & 1 AR envelope follower
- ARP2500 multimode 12 dB/octave filter with LP, HP, BP and Notch settings
- Original ARP Sequencer model 1601
- 4 exclusive tracking generators with real-time interactive LFO creation ability
- Voltage processors can be used as inverters, mixers or lag processors
- Onboard effects: chorus, MIDI-syncable stereo delay, reverb
- Polyphony from 2 to 32 voices with Unison options
- More than 500 presets from top sound designers
- Absolutely pure, top quality sound from TAE® analog modeling