ALTO PROFESSIONAL TX8 ACTIVE 280 WATT PEAK 2-WAY 8 INCH PORTED LOUDSPEAKER
Stock code: ALTOTX8
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $299.00
Quick weekly payments on $299.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Built By The Best
Alto Professional began a live sound revolution with the top-selling Truesonic loudspeaker series. Now, Alto Professional has refined those same innovative technologies to create the remarkable TX Series. The TX Series loudspeakers were designed to the same performance standards as our award-winning TRUESONIC series—with quality components and accurate, transparent sound—but at a more affordable price.
Big Sound, Portable Package
Experience power, performance, and portability. The TX8 comes equipped with efficient, bi-amped Class D amplification that pump out a generous 280 Watts of peak power. An exacting electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from the 8" low-frequency driver and 1" high-frequency compression driver. Bass porting offers extended low-end response, while the steel grille adds extra protection.
Ready For Anything
Built to travel, the road-ready TX Series is both lightweight and portable. Trapezoid cabinet contouring makes either upright or wedge-monitor placement a snap. A pole-mount socket and a comfortable handle are conveniently built in. Create a custom setup using the Link output to chain multiple cabinets together. For the musician, DJ, or live-sound provider craving professional audio reproduction, The TX Series delivers impressive, dynamic sound night after night.
• Small/Mid-sized PA systems
• Gymnasiums, fitness centers, and dance studios
• Houses of worship
• Bars, restaurants, clubs
• Mobile DJ systems
• Special events, presentations, and weddings
- 280 Watts peak / 140 Watts continuous power
- Efficient Class-D power amp, bi-amplified
- 8” LF woofer with 1.5” voice coil
- 1" titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1” voice coil
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line Input and Link Output
- Precision electronic crossover
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Integrated 36mm speaker pole socket
- Main or wedge monitor operation
- Designed in the USA