ALTO PROFESSIONAL TX15 USB ACTIVE 600 WATT PEAK 15 INCH LOUDSPEAKER WITH USB MEDIA PLAYBACK
Stock code: ALTOTX15USB
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $369.00
Quick weekly payments on $369.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
600-Watt Active Loudspeaker with USB Media Player
- Play your favourite music via USB drive
- Compatible with MP3, WMA, and WAV files
- Folder navigation and playback repeat options
- LF Driver: 15” woofer, 2” voice coil
- HF Driver: 1” titanium diaphragm, 1” voice coil
- Amplifier: 600 watts peak - Class D
- Sound coverage: 90°H x 45°V
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 65–20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz
- Max SPL: 124dB @ 1m
- Connectivity: XLR/TRS combo Mic/Line Input and XLR Link Output
- Controls: Volume/Contour/Power ON with green LED/Clip Limiter with red LED
- Electronic Protection: Thermal,Overload Analog Limiter/Compressor
600 watts peak power output, 15-inch bi-amplified design, Integrated USB Media Player, Class-leading audio fidelity, Designed in the USA
TX15USB 2-way Active Loudspeaker with Media Player
Alto Professional has taken their acclaimed TX15 600-watt 15-inch active loudspeaker and made it even more capable with the addition of a rear-panel solid-state media player, complete with LCD screen. The TX15USB can play song files and playlists directly from a USB drive, play music between sets or add backing tracks to any event. The TX15USB’s media player adds an entire level of operational flexibility to an already extremely capable PA loudspeaker system.
The TX15USB is perfect for small/mid-sized PA systems where great sound is required without a bulky expensive setup, such as fitness centres/dance studios, houses of worship, bars/restaurants and public speaking events.
- System Type: 2-way active ported speaker
- LF Driver: 15” woofer, 2” voice call
- HF Driver: 1” ferrite, 1” voice coil
- Amplifier: Class D SMPS, 600 watts peak
- Horn Coverage: 90°H x 45°V
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 65 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Max SPL: 119 dB at 1m
- Connector: XLR/TRS combo line input & XLR Link output
- External Controls: Mic/Line Volume control / Media Player Volume Control / Contour / Ground Lift/ Power ON with green LED / Clip Limiter with red LED, Playback Controls: Power, Play/Pause, Stop, Previous Track, Next Track, Track Loop
- Electronic Protection: Thermal / Overload / Analog Limiter / Compressor
- Power Supply: 110V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-moulded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 2 handles (both sides)
- Mounting: 36mm standard pole mount
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.6 x 15.1 x 14.4 in / 625 x 386 x 366 mm
- Net Weight: 32.8 lbs / 14.86 k
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.