ALTO PROFESSIONAL TX10 ACTIVE 280 WATT PEAK 2-WAY 10 INCH PORTED LOUDSPEAKER - EACH
Stock code: ALTOTX10
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $299.00
Quick weekly payments on $299.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Built By The Best
Alto Professional began a live sound revolution with the top-selling Truesonic loudspeaker series. Now, Alto Professional has refined those same innovative technologies to create the remarkable TX Series. The TX Series loudspeakers were designed to the same performance standards as our award-winning TRUESONIC series—with quality components and accurate, transparent sound—but at a more affordable price.
Big Sound, Portable Package
Experience power, performance, and portability. TX10 comes equipped with efficient, bi-amped Class D amplification that pumps out a generous 280 Watts of peak power. An exacting electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from the 10” low-frequency driver and 1” high-frequency compression driver. Bass porting offers extended low-end response, while the steel grille adds extra protection.
Ready For Anything
Built to travel, the road-ready TX Series is both lightweight and portable. Trapezoid cabinet contouring makes either upright or wedge-monitor placement a snap. A pole-mount socket and a comfortable handle are conveniently built in. Create a custom setup using the Link output to chain multiple cabinets together. For the musician, DJ, or live-sound provider craving professional audio reproduction, The TX Series delivers impressive, dynamic sound night after night.
• Small/Mid-sized PA systems
• Gymnasiums, fitness centers, and dance studios
• Houses of worship
• Bars, restaurants, clubs
• Mobile DJ systems
• Special events, presentations, and weddings
- System Type: 2-way active ported speaker
- LF Driver: 10” woofer, 1.5” voice call
- HF Driver: 1” titanium diaphragm, 1” voice coil
- Amplifier: Class D SMPS, 280 watts peak
- Horn Coverage: 90°H x 45°V
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 75 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Max SPL: 116 dB at 1m
- Connector: XLR Mic/Line Input & XLR Link output
- External Controls: Volume control / Power ON with green LED / Clip Limiter with red LED
- Electronic Protection: Thermal / Overload / Analog Limiter / Compressor
- Power Supply: 110V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting: 36mm standard pole mount
- Dimensions: (HxWxD): 18.1 x 11.2 x 10.4 in / 460 x 285 x 265 mm
- Net weight: 15.26 lbs / 6.92kg
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.