ALESIS® STRIKE MULTIPAD PERCUSSION PAD WITH ONBOARD SOUND STORAGE
Stock code: ALSTRIKEMULTIPAD
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,499.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,499.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Alesis Strike Multipad
Sample. Edit. Loop. Perform.
Take the guess work out of choosing the right tool for the job – the Strike MultiPad is IT.
Introducing the Strike MultiPad from Alesis - the first percussion pad incredible enough to earn the Strike name. The Strike MultiPad is an incredibly capable and versatile device that far surpasses the performance and creative potential of any previous electronic drum pad. Never before has such sheer percussive power been built into a single unit or been so easy to play. SAMPLE anything you want – any sound, any effect, from anywhere. EDIT your samples and loops with the five built-in effects processors. LOOP-based recording of your performance is a snap, either from the samples you created or the live audio looper. PERFORM better, faster, with more creativity, versatility and capability than any other drum pad, anywhere.
Never miss a beat
4.3" display provides an informative overview of your kit, and makes editing fast
Over 8000 samples and loops
32GB of storage with over 6GB of content, including loops, drums and percussion, plus melodic instruments for any style
Meet your new soundcard
2-input / 2-output USB audio and MIDI interface
Sample right off the internet
Built-in sampler lets you record from USB, smartphone, microphone or other audio device
Load samples via USB drive
Import WAV files and backup your kits
Built-in audio looper
Loop-based recording of your pad performance or from the external audio input
Get lit, then make a hit
9 velocity-sensitive pads with customizable RGB lights
5 built-in effects processors
3 kit effects, 1 master effect, compressor and equaliser
Custom effect control
Freely map two Alesis "A-LINK" infinite rotary knobs to dozens of effects and mixing controls
Easy audio routeing
Route the metronome or any sound to seperate audio outputs
Supersize your pad
Expand with external trigger and pedal inputs: (3) external drum/cymbal triggers, a hi-hat pedal, and (2) dual foot controls
Pro Tools First
Avid Pro Tools is the industry standard digital audio workstation found in recording studios across the globe. Included with the Strike MultiPad is Pro Tools | First - Alesis Edition, a special version of this acclaimed software which includes an exclusive plugin bundle only available from Alesis. When you need to record or edit your samples on a more granular level, Pro Tools | First – Alesis Edition is the perfect solution.
Ableton Live Light
Ableton Live 10 Light is a lightweight version of Ableton Live 10 – but don’t let that fool you. It comes with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments and effects – everything you need to create, record, mix, and perform. When Ableton Live 10 Light is paired with the Alesis Strike MultiPad, the possibilities are endless.
- (4) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS audio outputs
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS headphone output
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS headphone output
- (1) MIDI DIN Output/Thru-port
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS audio inputs
- (1) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TS trigger input
- (2) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS trigger inputs
- (1) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS HH pedal input
- (2) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS footswitch inputs
- (1) MIDI DIN Input
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) USB Type-A port
- (1) power adapter input
- Supported Format: FAT32
- Supported File Type: 16-bit, mono or stereo .WAV files, 44.1 KHz Sample Rate
- Adapter: 9 VDC, 1,500 mA
- Voltage: 100–240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 A Max
Dimensions (width x depth x height):
13.75" x 14" x 3"
349.25 x 355.6 x 76.2 mm