AKG K167 TIESTO OVER-EAR CIRCUM-AURAL CLOSED BACK DESIGN PROFESSIONAL DJ HEADPHONES - NEW
Stock code: AKGK167
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $299.00
Quick weekly payments on $299.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Designed to deliver exceptional performance within the range of professional audio applications
With their closed-back and dynamic design, the K167 TIËSTO headphones deliver brilliance in sound. They are designed for those who enjoy terrific sound without compromising style, and need PRO features – from DJ-ing, studio monitoring, mixing, mastering to live sound engineering.
Over-ear, closed back design. Feel the beat!
The K167 TIËSTO’s 40mm driver allows solid bass foundation and higher sound pressure levels, while its roadworthy design provides maximum reliability – for high comfort and maximum noise rejection.
Pro claims due to broad frequency range
Are you looking for brilliance in sound? The broad frequency range of the K167 TIËSTO headphones guarantees clear sound and optimal delivery of your performance.
Light and loyal. Maximum comfort and durability
XRP3 glass-fiber reinforced polymer parts ensures maximum durability and low weight. This allows you to spend more time in the studio creating the music you love without fatigue.
Headphone type: closed
Audio Frequency bandwidth: 10 to 27000 Hz
Sensitivity headphones: 112 dB SPL/V
Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
Detachable cable: no
Cable Length: -4.3 m
Earpads Replaceable: yes
Type: Screw-on Jack Combo (1/4" and 1/8")
Interface Finish: Gold
Finish: matte black
Dimensions / Weight
Length: 220 mm
Width: 190 mm
Height: 45 mm
Net Weight: 250 g
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.