AKG C520L HEADSET MICROPHONE MINI XLR
Stock code: AKGC520L
Free your vocals - for hands-free lead and backing vocals
The C520 professional head-worn condenser microphone with maximum dynamic range for perfect vocal sound.
An ideal choice for frontmen, singing keyboardists, drummers, guitarists and dancing performers needing a hands-free microphone.
The moisture shield prevents perspiration from penetrating into the transducer element, ensuring a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone. The C520 provides a transducer shock mount to reduce body noise to a minimum. Its cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted ambient noise. The microphone arm mounts on either the left or the right side of the headband.
- Lightweight and adjustable headband construction for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Left and right flexible boom mounting for precise positioning to the sound source
- Condenser capsule on flexible shock mount for efficient rejection of mechanical, ambient and body noise
- Moisture shield ensuring a dry microphone capsule
- Available with professional mini XLR connector C520 L for all AKG wireless body-pack transmitters or C520 with standard XLR connector
- Audio frequency bandwidth 60 to 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level 31 dB-A
- Sensitivity 5 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise 63 dB-A
- Electrical impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance 2000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns Cardioid
- Powering Interface Voltage 9 to 52 V
- Current 2 mA
- Audio Output is Mini XLR, Female
- Design Finish matte black
- Length 195 mm Height 195 mm Net Weight 26 g
Includes a wind screen