AHEAD ARMOR 22X18 BASS DRUM BAG AR1822
Stock code: AHAR1822
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Used by such top artists as Adrian Young, Thomas Lang, Cora Coleman, Danny Seraphine and Thomas Pridgen, the Ahead Armor Cases feature an innovative teardrop shape along with several additional breakthroughs in drum case design and construction. Ahead Armor Padded bass drum bags distributed by Big Bang Distribution set a standard for strength and security. These drummer-friendly cases not only advance the state-of-the-art, they offer drummers today's most progressive system for safeguarding their instruments.
The advantages of Armor cases begin with their unique shape. Employing Revolution's patented "TruForm" design, the shape of each case corresponds to the "true" shape of the drum plus its mounting hardware. This universal, teardrop design allows a much snugger drum fit.
Armor cases incorporate Ahead's exclusive "DX-Core". The drum-hugging DX-Core provides the stiffness of two layers of high-impact foam padding plus the softness of premium-grade Sherpa Fleece lining. This increases both the shock-absorption of the bags and the protection of the drums. Yet, the plush interior of each case is complemented by the strength and durability of a virtually indestructible, weather-resistant, water-proof, double-stitched, 600-denier, and polyester fabric exterior.
The patented "DynaZip" zipping system makes it easier to take the drums in and out of the cases-combining an ingenious cutaway design with a zipper that travels along the diameter of the case as well as down both sides of the cutout. In addition to the full line of Ahead Armor drum and percussion cases look for additional Armor cases and accessories in 2011, including a revolutionary hardware case featuring the proven "Sled" design as well as a one piece, folding "Drum Mat" system featuring a compact travel design.