ABRSM ENCORE BOOK 2 PIANO GRADES 3 - 4
Stock code: ABR848498488
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
ABRSM Encore Piano, Book 2 (Grades 3-4)
A collection of some of the most popular exam pieces from grades 3 and 4 over the last few decades.
Compiled by Karen Marshall.
For teachers, we’ve made sure that the content is perfectly balanced at every level.
For quick reference, each piece has a note highlighting skills to focus on.
Encore is packed full of music that will:
- Motivate students – all the pieces have been chosen for their ongoing popular appeal
- Form a bank of rich content, so you can pick and choose pieces to help each student improve
- Introduce new skills and techniques, to prepare exam candidates for the next level
Whether you’re working through our exams, playing informally, or planning a performance, Encore is full of music you’ll want to play again and again!
- Prelude in C, BWV 939, from 6 Little Preludes from J. P. Kellner’s Collection [Johann Sebastian Bach]
- Round Dance [Bela Bartók]
- Wiosna [Frederik Chopin]
- Top Cat!, arr. Burt [(no name) / (no name)]
- Waldvoglein (Little Wood-bird), Op. 77 No. 15 [Heinrich Karl Johann Hofmann]
- Regenbogen Préludes [Manfred Schmitz]
- L’éléphant: from Le carnaval des animaux, arr. Heumann [Camille Saint-Saëns]
- Blue Sky Blues [Dave Stapleton]
- Sonatina in G minor: Andante un poco allegretto [Georg Benda]
- Ballade, Op. 100 No. 15 [Johann Friedrich Burgmüller]
- Allegretto: Sonatina in G, Op. 36 No. 2, first movement [Muzio Clementi]
- Carnival in Rio [William Gillock]
- Baa, Baa, Blue Sheep’s Waltz, No. 5 from More Swinging Rhymes [Terence Greaves]
- Aria in G, from Suite No. 8 in G (1727 coll.), HWV 441 [George Frideric Handel]
- Little Boats on the Water [Gustave Sandré]
- Freeway: No. 1 [Alan Haughton]
- Clowning: from 30 Pieces for Children, Op. 27, No. 10 [Dmitri Kabalevsky]
- Arietta in Eb, Op. 12 No. 1 [Edvard Grieg]
- Allegro in F: No. 33 from Nannerl Notenbuch [Anon.]
- Sonatina in Bb, Op. 4 No. 8 [Samuel Wesley]