LEFT HANDED Gibson Les Paul Standard (2006) (#261)
Guitar has been heavily modified and no doubt one of a kind in New Zealand.
- removing and replacing both pick ups (1 x SH55 Neck and 1 x Alnico II Pro Bridge)
- removing and replacing the neck pickup ring (from cream to black)
- removing and replacing the tone knobs (2 x amber and 2 x gold top hat knobs)
- removing the pickguard (screw holes still in guitar)
- installing a custom Callaham steel bridge.
Distinctive features include:
- left handed
- paint and binding along the underside of the neck chipped at the 2nd, 3rd and 5th frets (due to playing with rings)
- G-string tuning peg is loose when not under tension (detuned). Visually broken.
- neck pickup covered, bridge pickup uncovered.
Added: 5 April 2018
|Model||Les Paul Standard (2006)|
|Date Stolen||4 April 2018|
|Police File Number||180404/9211 / P033080372|