31st May 2017
Win Big with Sennheiser & Shapeshifter
Are you NZ's next big Songwriter?
WIN $1500 of Sennheiser Equipment + 2 Days Recording at Red Bull Studios this May.
To enter, upload a recording or video of an original piece of YOUR OWN music to the Sennheiser Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/SennheiserAustraliaNewZealand and tag #NZMusicMonth
Sennheiser also have an additional prize of $500 free Sennheiser gear for the most liked and shared video.
Shapeshifter will be judging / selecting the winning piece of music at the end of NZMM.
ENTER NOW !!
Valid from 1 May 2017 - 31 May 2017
SENNHEISER SONGWRITING COMPETITION - FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This competition is operated by Sennheiser New Zealand Pty Ltd, address Unit A, 26-30 Vestey Drive, Mt Wellington, Auckland 1060. IRD: 112228098 (the ‘Promoter’) NOT NZ Rockshop.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the promotion.
3. To enter the competition, participants must post to the Sennheiser ANZ Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/SennheiserAustraliaNewZealand a recording (audio or video) of an original musical composition. The recording can either be embedded into the post, or accessed via a public link in the post (eg to YouTube). The post must be tagged with the hashtag #NZMusicMonth
4. Entry into the competition is limited to three entries per person. If more than three entries are made, only the first three will be considered for the competition. If the same entry is made by multiple people (eg members of the same band), the first person to post the recording will be considered the entrant, and the additional copies ignored.
5. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, include competition entries that have been made in good faith but which are not 100% compliant with clauses 3 and 4 above in the competition (for example, but not limited to, incorrect tagging).
6. All entries must be from unsigned artists, featuring compositions that are unpublished.
7. The competition is open to anyone 13 years old or older residing in New Zealand at the time the competition is active. Entrants under the age of 18 must have the permission of their parent or guardian before entering the competition.
8. Competition promotional period – 12.00AM, 01 May 2017 and closing at 11:59PM, 31 May 2017. Local NZ times.
9. By entering the competition, entrants certify that the musical material posted is not subject to copyright (or if so, that the entrant has the rights to any such copyright, and / or is posting with the copyright holders permission) and are posting the material with the permission of any other performers that may also feature in the recording. Material which breaches this rule will be removed from the Sennheiser Facebook pages, and will be ineligible for entry.
10. Material posted should not be racist, obscene, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable. Any such material will be removed from the Sennheiser Facebook page, and will be ineligible for entry.
11. All material submitted as part of the competition may be used by the Promoter for promotional and marketing.
12. The main winner will be chosen by a panel consisting of a representative of the Promoter and at least one member of ShapeShifter. The criteria used for judging will include originality, musicality and performance. The technical quality of the recording will not form part of the judging criteria.
13. The main winner prize will consist of a full days recording in Red Bull Studios Auckland, on a date to be decided by the Promoter (note every effort will be made to accommodate the requirements of the main winner, but the dates offered will depend on studio availability). The prize will also include $1500 of Sennheiser professional audio products. There is no cash equivalent, and the prize cannot be part-redeemed for a mixture of product and cash. If the main winner is unable to accept any available studio dates offered, this part of the prize will be forfeited. The main winner will be responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements.
14. An additional prize consisting of $500 of Sennheiser professional audio products will be awarded for the entry that amasses the most ‘likes’, comments and ‘shares’ over the Promotion Period. The Promoter reserves the right to not award this prize if the Promoter, at their sole discretion, believes that such likes, comments or shares have been gathered with the use of automation, bots, third-party services or other fraudulent means.
15. Prize values are in NZ dollars at the current suggested retail price of the products, excluding any discounts.
16. The winners will be announced on the Sennheiser Facebook page on or before the 1st June 2017. The winners will be contacted via Facebook messenger; it is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure they can receive Facebook messenger messages and that they monitor their inbox. Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to contact the winners, if a winner does not respond by the 30th June 2017, the prize will be forfeit.
17. Winners details will be displayed on Sennheiser NZ Facebook page for a period of 6 months, or can be obtained by sending a stamped address return postage envelope to the Promoters address in New Zealand as given above.
18. Prizes will be dispatched up to 28 days after confirmation by the winner of their address.
19. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. In this event that person’s entry will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence the prize will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these T&C’s or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to fulfil the prizes.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification. The Promoter’s decision is final.
21. Winners may be required to take part in post event publicity for which there will be no remuneration although significant out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
22. Except in the case of damage arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law; Sennheiser New Zealand and its associated companies, officers, employees and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) arising in connection with this competition, the promotion of this competition, from the use of the prize or from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize.
23. All entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and any requirements set out in the accompanying promotional material.
24. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this
unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Click here to view all Sennheiser products.