Win a Double Pass to See Motley Crue
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Win a Double Pass to See Mötley Crüe
Win a double pass to see Mötley Crüe's first and last show in New Zealand.
Saturday 9th May will see Mötley Crüe play their one and only show in New Zealand at Vector Arena.
With all four original members Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, Nikki Sixx and Mick Mars.
The fine people at Zildjian have arranged for someone to win a double pass to the NZ show.
This is a one day only competition, so you'll have to be quick to get in the draw.
Simply fill out the competition form and answer the question and you be in the draw.
Q: WHAT BRAND OF CYMBALS DOES TOMMY LEE PLAY?
The competition runs for 24hrs until 5pm Wednesday 6th May.
Terms and Conditions
- The double pass is for Saturday 9th May at Vector Arena, Auckland.
- The prize is not transferable for cash or able to be exchanged for another night.
- Travel and Accomodation is not included in the prize. Winner must provide their own transportation to the concert.
- The Competition is organised by the Rockshop, PO BOX 132015, Sylvia Park, Auckland. In association with Zildjian Company.
- Rockshop reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Rockshop's reasonable control. A copy of the Terms and Conditions may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Competition Terms and Conditions, Rockshop, PO BOX 132015, Sylvia Park, Auckland.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Rockshop shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
Subject to NZ Rockshop Prize Draw Terms & Conditions.