22nd November 2020
Win 2x Limited Edition Technics SL-1210MK7 Red Bull Turntables
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
To celebrate Technics collaboration with Red Bull BC One annual championship and the release of the new Limited Edition Technics SL-1210MK7 Red Bull Turntables, Technics NZ is running an epic competition for talented local DJs!
- Submit a 1 minute video mix routine.
- Mix 3 x tracks and 3 x genres of NZ music
- Get the friends, family and the public to vote for your mix to make it through to the finals
- If the public love and you get voted through to the finals your mix will be judged by an panel of DJs and industry experts from Rockshop & Mix Foundation to determine the winner
- The top 10 mixes with the highest votes will go through to the final round
- If you are the people’s choice (one with highest votes during public voting stage) – you will win a set of EAH-DJ1200EK Technics DJ Headphones
- If you win the grand prize, receive 2 x Technics SL-1210MK7RB Limited Edition Redbull turntables!
- Any equipment can be used to mix on
- Must be done in 1 take – 1 x non stop 1 minute performance
- Must contain 3 x tracks
- Must contain 3 x genres of music
- Must contain NZ music only
- The top 10 mixes (by highest vote count) go through to the final plus 1 x wildcard from the judges
- See Full T&Cs below
What are the Judges Looking For:
- Originality – What makes you different from other DJs.
- Skill set – Mixing, Technical Ability & Showmanship
Key Timings: (All timings in NZST, 2020)
- Competition, uploading & voting opens 1pm Wednesday 14th of October
- Video Uploads close Sunday 22nd of November
- Public voting closes Sunday 22nd of November
- Grand Final winner announced 3pm Friday the 27th of November
The Celebrity Judging Panel:
- DJ Reminise
- DJ K-SWIZZ
- Representative of Rockshop
- Representative of Mix Foundation
- Representative of Technics NZ
This competition is only open to NZ residents who are at least 13 years old. Webb Enterprises Ltd and Panasonic New Zealand employees, agencies, employees of any company associated with the competition or immediate family members of the aforementioned employees are not eligible to enter.