20" Kerope Medium
Building on the successful launch of the K Kerope line, Zildjian is offering an expanded weight range in two popular models – 20” and 22”. This slight increase in weight allows for more stick definition without sacrificing the integrated bell and rich, dark crash sound. They carry slightly more volume than the standard models, and are perfect for any musical setting.
- Available in 14, 15" hi-hats, and 18, 19, 20, 22" models
- Warm, dark and complex sound with a cushion of wash
- Unique design gives Keropes an already played-in feel
- Proprietary patina process replicates the sonic and aesthetic characteristics of a vintage cymbal
- Gram weights hand-written under the bell of all cymbals