VINTAGE WHITE VS6
with gold hardware
The Vintage VS6 twin-horned, twin humbucker, double cutaway electric guitar from exclusive distributor JHS remains a great seller in the Vintage range, and it’s not hard to see why. Its light weight, fully contoured solid mahogany body and slim set-neck construction makes for a guitar that looks great and is really easy to get on with.
Looking good in the current Gloss Black and Cherry Red finishes (including a left hand Cherry Red option), it looks – dare we say it – even better as a VS6VW version in smoo-oo-ooth Vintage White, with complementing gold Wilkinson hardware, including the covered MWVC Wilkinson vintage-voiced humbucking pickups, Tune-o-matic bridge and rock-solid face-mounted stop bar tailpiece.
Very 60's / 70's rock – we love it!
No wonder these guitars are best-sellers!
- Body: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany – Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/pearloid crown inlays
- Scale: 24.75”/628mm
- Frets: 22
- Tuners: Wilkinson Deluxe WJ44 w/plastic tulip 'snotpeg' buttons
- Bridge: Wilkinson Tune-o-matic w/stop bar tailpiece
- Pickups: 2 x Wilkinson® covered MWVC vintage-voiced humbuckers
- Hardware: Gold plated
- Controls: 2 x Volume/ 2 x Tone/ Pickup switching 3-way toggle selector