TRI-AX 2 ACTIVE SOUNDHOLE PICKUP
The Tri-Ax 2 active soundhole pickup, with its built in class A discrete preamp, features outstanding body sensitivity with great warmth and presence.
The Most Advanced And Intelligent Design In Soundhole Mounted Pickups.
The Tri-Ax 2 active soundhole pickup, with its built in class A discrete preamp, features outstanding body sensitivity with great warmth and presence. Its dual-coil design employs L.R. Baggs exclusive patented Tri-Axial Dynamic Technology, which senses both the string and body vibrations for a clear, rich and complex tone. The design is highly resistant to feedback, noise and hum. A volume control is conveniently located for fingertip control.
The Tri-Ax 2 will fit all guitars with a soundhole larger than 3.5” that is centred beneath the strings.
For players who use the Takamine CoolTube™ preamp, the Tri-Ax 2 is system-matched to work flawlessly as the second source (aux) pickup.
- Sound board sensitive, dual-coil magnetic pickup
- System matched to our CoolTube™ preamp
- Adjustable pole pieces for balance control
- Highly feedback resistant
- Passive/active switch
- Volume control
- 1000 hour battery life with CR2032 coin cell
System Matched Performance
- Tri-Ax 2 is “System Matched” to augment the Cool Tube™ preamp. The pickup comes with the cable to connect to the aux input.
- In passive mode the Tri-Ax 2 uses the Cool Tube™ preamp Aux control to blend effectively with the Palathetic™ pickup for a new level of tonal bliss.
- The Tri-Ax 2 is silent and adds a brilliance to the midrange and fattens up the sound of the treble strings, especially beyond the seventh fret.
Stand Alone Pickup
- The Tri-Ax 2 comes with a cable-to-end-pin jack connection for use when installing in an acoustic guitar.
- In active mode the Tri-Ax 2 delivers a full, robust signal that is capable of being plugged directly into an amp or mixing console.
- The triaxial design outperforms the other magnetic-only pickups on the market.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.