Stanton T.52 belt drive model boasts professional features like a skip-resistant straight tonearm, two Start/Stop switches, a pitch control slider and a removable target light.
- Easy to Operate Belt-Drive Turntable with Professional Features
- Sturdy Design with Comfortable and Practical Layout
- Pitch Control slider with (+/- 10% Adjustment)
- Straight Tone Arm Improves Tracking for Scratching
- Includes Quality Stanton 500.v3 Cartridge Pre-mounted on Headshell
- 2 Playback Speeds (33 or 45 RPM)
- 2 Start/Stop Switches for Mix or Battle Setup
- RCA Stereo Outputs
Stanton T.52 Tech Specifications
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/-1dB
- THD+N < 0.01% at 1 kHz
- S/N Ratio: <-65 dB
- Type 2-speed full manual
- Motor DC motor
- Driving Method Belt Drive
- Speeds 33 1/3 and 45rpm
- Wow and Flutter Less than 0.2% WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33 1/3 rpm
- Pitch Controls +/- 10%
- Starting Time Less than 1 sec with 33 1/3 rpm
- Braking Time Less than 1 sec with 33 1/3 rpm
- Time for Speed Change Less than 1 sec with 33 1/3 rpm
- Less than 1 sec from 45 to 33 1/3 rpm
- Audio Output Phono output
- Tone Arm Section Measurement
- Tone arm type Static balanced straight shaped tone arm with cardan's suspension
- Effective Arm Length 191mm
- Tracking Force Range 0-4g
- Applicable Cartridge Weight 6-10g
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.