A compact guitar with plenty of mojo and a low price tag.
Squier welcomes its first-ever Mustang guitar to the family in the sleekly diminutive form of the Vintage Modified Mustang. With its distinctive 24” scale, dual pickup switches and floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece, it's a classic modded with present-day touches including full-sounding Duncan Designed pickups and a 9.5 fingerboard radius.
Players have done it for years. Whether installing hotter pickups, different pickguards or just plain personalizing their instruments with distinctive paint jobs, modified means adding new twists to familiar designs. Squier's Vintage Modified series excels at just that, imparting hot-output chop-shop sound, feel and value to traditional instrument designs.
- Maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays
- Mustang single-coil pickups with aged covers
- On/Off-phase (in/out) slider switch for each pickup
- Master black skirted volume and tone knobs
- Tortoiseshell or white pearloid pickguards
- Floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece and vintage-style tremolo arm