Woodland Pro Folk Mahogany
Ideal for fingerstyle players, the mid-range frequencies and tonal qualities of the Woodland Pro Folk Mahogany is in large part due to its smaller body size. Featuring all solid wood and a brilliant high-gloss Custom Polished finish, as well as a vintage style slotted headstock and butter-bean tuning machines.
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Top: Mahogany (Select Pressure Tested Solid Top)
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: High-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Tusq® nut & saddle by Graphtech