Antenna Distribution System
Wideband UHF (470-952 MHz) Four-Way Active Antenna Splitter and Power Distribution System, external power supply. For QLX-D™, ULX®, SLX®, and BLX® (BLX4R only) receivers.
The Shure Model UA844 is a UHF antenna distribution system that allows the expansion of wireless microphone systems by splitting one pair of antennas to multiple receivers. It also amplifies RF signals to compensate for insertion loss that results from splitting signal power to multiple outlets. A single UA844 system can support up to four wireless receivers. A maximum of five systems may be used with a two-tiered configuration (see user guide).
- Front-mounting antenna hardware
- Rack-mounting hardware
- External power supply
- Antenna cables for receiver connections
- DC power cables for receiver connections
- Wideband UHF (470-952 MHz)
- Four-way active antenna splitter
- For QLX-D, ULX, SLX and BLX (BLX4R only) receivers