Sound Isolating™ Earphones
SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones feature accurate, balanced sound.
- Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Detachable cables with formable wire
- Includes SE425, sleeve fit kit, adapter, cleaning tool, carrying case, and user guide
Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
The SE425 uses a dedicated tweeter and woofer for an accurate and balanced sound. Detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE425 is engineered to provide reference quality audio for live performances or personal listening.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalisation and Comfort
- Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimised nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customisation.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Sensitivity: 109 dB SPL/mW
- lmpedance: 22 Ω
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 19kHz
- Cable Style: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Colour: Metallic Silver
- Speaker Type: Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers