Sound Isolating™ Earphones
SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones feature detailed sound with enhanced bass.
- Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- Detachable cables with formable wire
- Includes SE215, sleeve fit kit, cleaning tool, carrying case, and user guide
The SE215 delivers detailed sound with enhanced bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit onstage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customised fit.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound for personal listening or professional monitoring.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalisation and Comfort
Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimised nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customisation.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Fit Kit Includes:
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customised fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimising sound isolation and bass response as well as maximising comfort during extended wear.
- Carrying Case
A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL/mW
- lmpedance: 20 Ω
- Frequency Range: 22Hz – 17.5kHz
- Cable Style: 64” Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Colour: Translucent Black
- Speaker Type: Dynamic MicroDriver
Shure Comparison of Sound Isolating Earphones