Recording Carioid Microphone
With XLR Connector for connecting to a microphone input on a mixer, console, or other device.
Designed with a flat frequency response for natural reproduction, the PG27 side-address cardioid condenser microphone features a large diaphragm and a high SPL threshold that handles a wide variety of acoustic, amplified and vocal sound sources - with professional clarity and guaranteed Shure quality in every application.
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction of sound sources
- High SPL handling of acoustic, amplified and vocal sound sources.
- -20dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- XLR Connector: microphone-level output – Connect to a microphone input on a mixer, console, or other device.
- Includes a Stand Adapter and a Zippered Pouch.
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: −41 dBV/Pa
(at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Max SPL: PAD OFF: 124 dB SPL
(20 Hz to 20 kHz, <1% THD) PAD ON: 144 dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Switch: Attenuator: 20 dB
- Power Requirements: 48 Vdc phantom, 10 mA