Extremely smooth, tailored response for a warm, natural sound.
Excellent for touring professionals, the BETA®87C premium vocal microphone delivers studio-grade performance and a smooth, extended high-end frequency response in a cardioid condenser design.
The microphone adds warmth to the frequency response and creates an ideal environment for personal monitoring. And its highly consistent cardioid pattern offers excellent rear rejection.
Vocalists who use personal monitor systems such as Shure PSM® will appreciate how effectively the BETA 87C rejects ambient sound from the rear of the microphone.
- Smooth, wide frequency response, slight presence rise
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation
- Minimum off-axis tone coloration
- Low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Three-stage pop filter minimises breath pop and noise
- Break-resistant stand adapter
- Frequency response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Receiver Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Phantom power required?: Phantom Supply Requirement: 11 to 52 Vdc, positive at both pins 2 and 3, Current Drain: 1.0 to 1.2 mA