The flagship model of the IE Series, the IE 8 mark a milestone in the development of ear-canal phones. With their unique technology, the IE 8 enable the user to precisely fine-tune the bass response according to his or her preference. A rugged, interchangeable cable ensures a maximum of serviceability and flexibility; different cable lengths and configurations are available. The IE 8 come with a wide variety of ear adapters, offering a high noise attenuation of up to 26 dB!
The carrying case of the IE 8 has been fitted with (replaceable) dry salt pads. These pads ensure a constant level of humidity of the product when stored, which is particularly helpful as the ear-canal phones may have been exposed to sweat during use.
The IE 8 are optimised for professional monitoring use and ideal for portable AV devices like MP3, DVD and CD players, iPods, iPhones (iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries), or any other mobile phone with a 3.5mm stereo jack.
- Dynamic drivers with powerful neodymium magnets ensure outstanding sonic accuracy and clarity
- Excellent attenuation of ambient noise
- Durable housing and rugged, interchangeable cable
- Unique, manual bass response tuning function
- Sleek ergonomic design and various types and sizes (S/M/L) of ear adapters ensure a comfortable, secure fit and excellent attenuation of ambient noise
- Optimised for professional monitoring use and ideal for MP3, iPod, iPhone, DVD and CD players, and mobile phones (3.5mm stereo plug)
- 2-year warranty