XL POWER FOR BASSISTS!
Just as the CUBE guitar-amp family received an XL upgrade, now it’s time for the CUBE BASS line to reach XL status. The new CUBE XL BASS amplifiers remain portable and travel friendly, a CUBE tradition, but they benefit from new-generation XL performance enhancements. These new amps deliver a knock-out punch with custom FFP and COSM technology. FFP is one of Roland’s core technologies in which each component — amp, cabinet, and speaker — achieves maximum efficiency and performance for incredible power from a compact body.
CUBE-120XL BASS, the flagship of CUBE bass-amp family delivers 120 pumpin’ watts of power through its 12-inch-high-performance coaxial speaker. This amp will punch its way through any mix, and affords players plenty of flexibility onstage. Create a universe of instantly selectable tones with eight COSM amp models, including the new SUPER LOW, plus 4-band EQ, wicked effects, and Looper — a world’s first for bass amps!
- Compact 120-watt bass amp with custom-designed 12-inch coaxial speaker
- Dual custom-designed Air Flow Port for deep bass and punchy sound
- Eight COSM amp models, including the new SUPER LOW amp
- Seven effects, including the new DRIVE and POLY OCTAVE
- SOLO function with memory for use as a second channel
- Phrase Looper onboard for sound-on-sound recording with unlimited overdubs
- Four-band EQ for fine-tuning your sound
- Built-in chromatic bass tuner with drop tuning support
- Rated Power Output: 120 W
- Nominal Input Level:
- BASS INPUT: -10 dBu/1 M ohm
- AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speaker: 30 cm (12 inches) + Tweeter (Coaxial, 2-way)
- Controls: POWER Switch, TUNER Switch
- [BASS INPUT]
- PAD Switch (OFF, -10 dB)
- COMP/DRIVE Knob (COMP, DRIVE)
- [COSM AMPLIFIER]
- TYPE Switch (SUPER FLAT, FLIP TOP, B MAN, T.E, BASS360, SESSION, CONCERT 810, SUPER LOW)
- SHAPE Switch
- GAIN Knob
- VOLUME Knob
- ON/OFF, MEMORY Switch
- VOLUME Knob
- BASS Knob
- LOW-MID Knob
- HIGH-MID Knob
- TREBLE Knob
- EFX Knob (CHORUS, POLY OCTAVE)
- REVERB Knob (ROOM, PLATE)
- REC/PLAY/DUB Switch
- TAP/STOP Switch
- DELAY/LOOPER Knob (DELAY, LOOPER)
- [LINE OUT/DI OUT]
- SELECT Switch (LINE OUT, DI OUT)
- GND LIFT Switch (OFF, ON)
- [FOOT SW]
- FOOT SW TYPE Switch (FS-5L, FS-5U)
- BASS INPUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
- AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- LINE OUT/DI OUT Jack (XLR type)
- RECORDING OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- EXT SPEAKER Jack (1/4" phone type)
- FOOT SW Jack (TIP:SOLO, RING:COMP/DRIVE) (1/4" TRS phone type)
- FOOT SW Jack (TIP:EFX, RING:REVERB) (1/4" TRS phone type)
- FOOT SW Jack (TIP:DELAY/REC/PLAY/DUB, RING:TAP/STOP) (1/4" TRS phone type)
*When connecting to an external speaker, make sure the speaker conforms to the following specifications.
Impedance: 8 ohms or less
Allowable power input: 120 watts or greater
- Power Consumption: 39 W
- Accessory: Owner's Manual
- Options (sold separately): Footswitch (BOSS FS-5L, FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7)
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 462 mm | 18-3/16 inches
- Depth: 325 mm | 12-13/16 inches
- Height: 518 mm | 20-7/16 inches
- Weight: 19.7 kg | 43 lbs. 7 oz.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.