RØDE HS2P – Pink, Small – Ultra Lightweight Ergonomic Headset
The Headset Microphone You’ve Been Waiting For
A complete redesign of the HS1, the HS2 combines the best features in the marketplace into one headset microphone.
The revamp begins with the ear strips. The new flexible, silicone design is both comfortable and robust allowing users to wear the HS2 for hours without feeling discomfort. The articulated arm of the HS1 has been removed and replaced with a fixed arm – allowing the boom arm to be easily moved and shaped into position.
The new strain relief system will ensure the cable will not be damaged when pulled on or adjusted at the back of the neck. The HS2 also boasts a new 3.5mm TRS connector, with a removable locking nut, making it compatible with the RØDELink Filmmaker and Newsshooter kits.
Available in both pink and black, the new HS2 Headset Microphone is now also available in large and small sizes allowing adults and children alike to enjoy the RØDE sound with comfort and convenience.
- Updated low-profile ergonomic design
- Ultra-Lightweight construction for complete comfort
- Adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring steel boom arm and headband
- Flexible hypoallergenic silicone ear strips
- Durable ceramic painted finish available in black or pink
- Available in small or large sizes
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Low handling noise
- Includes Mini-furry and pop filter / windshield
- 1.2m Kevlar reinforced braid shielded cable
- Gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with removable locking nut
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz ~ 18 KHz
- Output Impedance: 3k Ω Typical
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 58 dBA
- Equivalent Noise: 36.0 dB Typical
- Clipping SPL: 122 dB
- Maximum Output: 189 mV**
- Sensitivity: -47.2 dB re 1 V/Pa (21 mV @ 94dB SPL) ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 86 dB Typical**
- Power Requirements: Plug in power - Min 2V ~ Max 5V through 3.5mm connector P48 through RØDE VXLR-1 adaptor
- Output Connection: 3.5mm TRS
- Dimensions (overall size): 196mm(L) x 109mm(W) x 50mm(H)
- Weight: Small size: 19g