- Hybrid Media Player: Play Audio from MP3/CDs & USB-Drives and Control Software via MIDI
- Four performance Modes with 8 Trigger Pads: Hot Cue, Hot Loop, Loop Roll, Sampler
- Smart Link Connection: Connect two RMP-4 players to share one USB source, control software and beat sync
Supported formats: MP3, WAVE, AAC, AIFF
Output level: 2 V
Signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB
Frequency range: 17 - 20 kHz
Distortion: 0.006% - 0.007%
Anti-shock: 19 seconds
Outputs: RCA (analogue)
USB: 1 USB port A, 1 USB port B
USB format: FAT 12/16/32
Power consumption: 18 W
Power source: AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Pitch accuracy: 0.015%
Dimensions: 320 x 340.5 x 112.6 mm
Weight: 3.91 kg
Incl. RCA cable, AC power cord, auto-start cable, USB cable, instruction manual
Hybrid Media Player: Play Audio from CDs, USB Drives and Control Software via MIDI
- All new performance layout supports intuitive work flow
- Sturdy tabletop design
- Quick Source Select: CD, USB or MIDI Mode
- USB 2.0 port for the connection of hard disks, USB sticks, flash drives etc.
- Four performance modes with 8 Trigger Pads: Hot Cue, Hot Loop, Loop Roll, Sampler
- Hot Cue Mode: Set, save and delete 8x Hot Cues
- Hot Loop Mode: Set, save and delete 8x Hot Loops
- Loop Roll Mode: Trigger 8x Loop Rolls on the fly from 1/32 to 4/1 beats
- Sampler Mode: Fire off pre-loaded Samples or save new ones into 8 slots (one-shot or loop mode)
- Sync function for auto beat matching two connected RMP-4 with analysed tracks (USB Master/Slave)
- High-Resolution Keylock (Master Tempo) for precise key modulation
- Quantize for setting CUE's & Loops in grid
- SLIP Mode
- 7x Auto Beat Loop buttons (1/8 - 8/1 beats)
- Automatic loading of meta data as CUE Points, Hot Loops etc.
- Large DotMatrix VFD display for all important functions & navigation
- Smart-Link Connection: Connect two RMP-4 players to share one USB source, control software and beat sync
- Large Jog Wheel with two-part Touch-Sensitive Control
- Utility Menu for advanced & customized settings
- Navigation Encoder with Push function
- Large, high-resolution 100 mm pitch fader
- Micro Pitch adjustment (+/- 0,01%)
- Database Manager Software for Mac & PC software for analysing your music library for fast access
- High-Volume Club Quality-Sound output
- MIDI Mappings available for popular DJ software
- SHIFT-Layer for secondary control
- Vinyl Brake effect
- Pitch Range select from 4-100%
- Info Button / ID3 Tag Toggle
- Vinyl / CDJ Mode for Jog Wheel
- Manual Loop In/Out/Exit/Reloop
- Auto BPM counter / Manual TAP mode / Manual BPM Adjust
- Fast Skip via Jog Wheel
- Fast Search potentiometer
- Reverse feature
- Time Remain / Elapsed Mode
- Auto Cue Mode
- Track Skip buttons
- Large CUE/PLAY/CUP transport controls
- Eject & USB Stop function
- Pitch Offset LED for Pitch Shift (Sync & Micro Pitch)
- Pitch Reset
- Pitch Bend buttons
- Back Navigation
- Back to ROOT feature
- Loop Adjust In/Out via Jog Wheel
- Half/Double Loop access
- Fast Slot in drive
- Frame search
- Anti Shock Memory
- Sleep function
- Shock absorbing feet
- Fader-start play
Utility Settings: Playlist Sort, Jog Wheel sensitivity, Start/Brake Time, Pitch Bend Range Buttons, Run Time Speed, Stop Time (Display), Sleep Time, Display brightness, Shift modes, Advanced MIDI Settings, Firmware Versions, Factory R
The RMP-4 hybrid media player from Reloop is the latest addition to the successful RMP series and an ideal combination of CD player, USB player and performance software controller.
In addition to the multi-platform support it also boasts multiple new performance modes and impressive features.
POWERFUL PERFORMANCE MODES
The RMP-4 has four powerful performance modes – Hot Cue, Hot Loop, Loop Roll and Sampler – which allow you to individualize your mix. Each mode contains 8 trigger pads for dynamic access in the relevant mode. In Hot Cue and Hot Loop mode you can store, trigger and delete your hot cues/loops. In Loop Roll mode it is possible to trigger up to 8 different loop roll lengths, varying from 1/32 to 4/1 beats.
These three modes can be further enhanced thanks to the RMP-4’s integrated SLIP mode - for individual remixes on the fly. The Sampler Mode completes the set and gives access to up to 8 „one shot“ samples and seamless loops.
SYNC-MODE & SMART LINK CONNECTION
By using two RMP-4 players together, the performance possibilities are taken even further thanks to the smart-link connection. In Sync Mode both tracks are synchronised via master/slave setting, while the smart-link connection allows you to access one USB source or DJ software at the same time. MIDI mappings for many DJ softwares are available as download.
HIGH-RESOLUTION KEYLOCK FUNCTION
The RMP-4's sound engine delivers an extremely accurate and dynamic sound performance. Even when using the high-resolution keylock function, the sound remains accurate and distortion-free.
The large, bright DotMatrix VFD display shows all essential track meta data, which loads quickly and automatically. Track library navigation is managed by the screen’s adjacent push encoder, which makes navigating even vast music libraries trouble-free. An extensive setup menu can be used to apply individual settings.
HIGH-RESOLUTION PITCH FADER
A large dual-zone jog wheel with a touch-sensitive surface and an accompanying high-resolution 100mm pitch fader allow for manual beat matching to +/- 0.01%.
All of this packed in a robust constructed tabletop design makes the RMP-4 a powerful next generation hybrid controller.
3RD PARTY MAPPINGS AVAILABLE
Mappings are available in the download section.