Across the media formats'' jungle: The Reloop RMP-3 is Reloop''s first true crossmedia player. Whether CD, MP3, memory stick or hard disk drive - it does not matter where the sound is coming from or how it is coded, the RMP-3 submits it to the DJ''s control. As the new premium player is not only multi but crossmedial it is not only possible to mix, scratch and juggle music, but also to control any software.
Thanks to the Reloop RMP-3''s complete MIDI compatibility all of the 48 control elements can be applied as MIDI control device. This way the RMP series'' flagship becomes the perfect controller for mixing software. As via the shift button all controls can be double assigned with MIDI commands it even becomes possible to control two virtual decks with only one RMP-3. The assignments can be saved as MIDI presets for various applications.
Whatever the RMP-3 controls - due to the large touch-sensitive jog wheels the control feeling always remains oustandingly vinyl-like. Its new micro pitch with a resolution of up to 0.05% facilitates pitch adjustments with the highest precision. Via the auto loop function the fastest mixing tricks can be looped-in in no time and with seven different bar lengths. Furthermore the new bearing of the device''s feet lets the RMP-3 always keep its balance.
As a combination of CD/MP3 player, USB mass-storage media player and MIDI software controller the Reloop RMP-3 is up to all requirements of the DJ business. The SUV among media players.
- MIDI compatible crossmedia player for DJs
- All control elements are MIDI compatible (45 buttons, 1 turning knob, 1 push encoder, 1 fader, 1 jog wheel), double assignment via shift function
- MIDI preset memory
- Several RMP-3 can be connected for MIDI control
- USB 2.0 port for the connection of hard disks, USB sticks, etc.
- Auto loop function with 7 selectable bar lengths
- Seamless loop function / reloop function
- DSP effect unit (Filter, Skid, Echo, Flanger, Trans, Phase, Pan, Break plus Hold) with ratio and time parameters
- Automatic and manual beat counter
- Effect link with BPM counter
- Effect modulation via jog wheel
- Touch-sensitive, two-part jog wheel
- High-end scratch simulator with return-to-cue function
- 4 independent 5 sec. sample banks (pitchable)
- 4 independent cue point banks
- ID3 TAG support and CD text
- Track and folder search
- Especially bright DotMatrix VFD display for all functions
- Especially long pitch fader (can be switched off)
- Micro pitch +/- 0.02 - +/- 100% (with pitch lock and master tempo)
- Pitch bend up to +/- 100%
- Auto cue
- Frame search
- Instant start via 1 bit technology (8 fold)
- Playing address
- 10 sec. anti-shock memory
- Elapsed/remain time display
- Sleep function
- Slot in loading mechanism with illuminated display
- New, shock absorbing feet bearing
- Instant playback from cue point
- Relay play
- Fader start play
- Digital output
- Headphones output
- D/A converter: 8 fold/1 bit
- Dimensions: 320 x 110.5 x 340 mm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.