Haute Couture for DJs: The limited special editions of Reloop's top-of-the-line headphones RHP-10 embody individuality and character. Each pair of headphones is unique - the engraved serial number on the aluminium plate documents this matchlessness.
The RHP-10 Cherry Black is blood-red with its radical colour combination. The inside belt and the ear cushions are deep red, the remaining casing is dim black rubber paint. The ear cups' aluminium inlay and the exclusive golden Reloop script nameplate on the bracket are noticeably contrasting.
High-quality materials, a robust light-weight construction and great sound components are proof of the RHP-10's high quality. Of course the extensive accessories with two pairs of ear cushions and a large bag has the same colouring as the headphones themselves. The RHP-10 special editions: Expressive, unmistakable accessories for high fashion DJs.
- Professional DJ headphones with 50 mm neodymium drivers
- Closed construction
- Rotating ear cups and a collapsible design for easy storage
- Classy rubber finish and Climabsorb net nylon headband
- Aluminium inlays on ear cups and high-quality headband with sturdy aluminium bar
- Flat comfort construction: compact and light ear cup chassis
- High-quality bracket with super robust aluminium bar
- Double bracket casing: water-repellent artificial leather (upper) and sweat-absorbing Climabsorb net nylon (lower side)
- Includes 2 sets of ear pads: on-ear and over-ear
- Removable twist 'n' lock coiled with 90° connector and 1/4'' adapter
- One-sided cord routing
- All connections gold-plated; includes 1/4'' adapter
- Excellent, individually adjustable wearing comfort thanks to variable paddings
- Frequency range: 3 Hz - 30 kHz
- Impedance: 24 ohms
- Acoustic pressure: 109 dB
- THD: < 0.2% at 1 kHz, 1 mW
- Rated input power: 300 mW
- Connections: 3.5/6.3 mm jack
- Cord: 4 m (spiral)
- Weight: 0.246 kg
- Incl. large bag made of arificial leather for headphones and accessories, cord, 2 pairs of ear paddings, gold-plated 6.3 mm adapter
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.