High-torque direct drive professional turntable (gold)
A Reborn Classic.
The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years’ experience of making high-end turntables. This high-torque direct drive turntable is equipped with a classic layout and a rubber-lined, S-shaped tone arm that improves isolation and prevents feedback. It is solidly built for excellent vibration damping and ultra-precise, high grade audio playback.
Featuring next generation improvements, the PLX-1000 is the perfect score for professional DJs and vinyl enthusiasts. Combine this turntable with your Pioneer DJM mixer and get the ideal DJ system set-up.
There will be just 1,000 PLX-1000-Ns worldwide, each bearing a plate engraved with its individual serial number – a chance to get your hands on a truly unique set-up.
Turn The Tables
The high-torque direct drive makes sure that your tracks reach a rotation speed of 33⅓ rpm in merely 0.3 seconds thanks to a starting torque of 4.5kg/cm (or more). Plus it ensures stable rotation and exceptional control.
Pick Up The Pace
Unique to this turntable is the multi-pitch tempo control. Next to a standard variable width of ±8%, you can also select a variable width from ±16% and ±50%. A simple reset button instantly reverts to the fixed rotation speed at ±0%.
For low impedance and amazing sound quality output, you can easily connect to the professional-grade, gold-plated RCA jacks. Ideal for a DJ on the road, the PLX-1000 has interchangeable power and audio cables.
- Included Accessories:
- Turntable sheet
- Slip mat and sheet
- Dust cover
- Head shell
- Balance, sub and shell weights
- Audio cable
- Ground wire
- Width: 453 mm
- Height: 159 mm
- Depth: 353 mm
- Weight: 13.1 kg
- Power Requirements: 220-240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Drive Method: Quartz lock, servo-type, direct drive
- Platter: Aluminium, die-casting diameter: 332 mm
- Motor: 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Rotation Speed: 33⅓-45 rpm
- Rotation Adjustment Range: ±8, ±16, ±50 %
- Wow and Flutter: <0.01% (Measured by obtaining signal from built-in frequency generator of motor assembly.)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 70 dB
- Starting Torque: > 4.5 kg/cm
- Start Time: 0.3 sec (at 33⅓ rpm)
- Tone Arm:
- Arm Type:
- Universal type S-shape tone arm
- Gimbal-supported type bearing structure
- Static balance type
- Overhang: 15 mm
- Effective Length: 230 mm
- Tracking Error: Within 3°
- Height Adjustment Range: 6 mm
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range: 0-4 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Single Cartridge Weight: 3.5-13 g
- Outputs: 1 ANALOGUE (RCA)
Pioneer PLX-1000 Official Introduction
Pioneer is marking 20 years in the DJ industry with the launch of a modern classic: the PLX-1000 professional turntable. The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years' experience of making high-end turntables. The result is a familiar layout with some next generation improvements, including a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade build and sound quality, and detachable power and audio cables.
PLX-1000 Performance with Jon1st