DJ Cartridge for the PLX-1000
Hand Built For Turntable Djs.
This cartridge was designed in partnership with world-leading cartridge manufacturer Nagaoka, combining their heritage of craftsmanship and our unrivalled understanding of the DJ’s needs. The result is a high-quality analogue sound, excellent durability, and reliable performances with vinyl and software (using DVS control).
The PC-X10 cartridge is only available in the USA and Japan and comes with the replaceable PN-X10 stylus in a package. The stylus can also be bought separately.
Fine-tuned for excellent skip resistance, the cartridge's raw materials and design ensure continuous connection during scratches and when cueing a record.
Hi-res analogue sound
The cartridge’s coils and magnets are in the optimal positions to give a high output of 9.5 mV and a faithful reproduction of the analogue sound. Plus it delivers an accurate response to your controlling software via DVS.
Enhanced stylus tip visibility
The needle housing has a pro-DJ design with enhanced stylus tip visibility. It's built from semi-transparent materials and features a white arrow to help you see the needle in the darkness of the booth.
To ensure the highest possible quality, every cartridge is carefully hand-made by experts in Japan, and subjected to stringent quality checks before going on sale.
- Format: Moving magnet type (MM type)
- Output voltage: 9.5 mV / 1 kHz
- Frequency characteristic: 20 ~ 20 kHz
- Channel separation: 20 dB / 1 kHz
- Channel balance: 1.5 dB or less / 1 kHz
- Tracking Force Range: 3.5 ~ 5 g
- Cantilever: Aluminium alloy
- Stylus tip: 0.6 mil cone, diamond tip
- Product weight: 6.5 g (including 2 screws, 2 washers, and 2 nuts)