The new Nord Electro 4 series feature everything from the award winning Electro 3 series, adding the acclaimed new Nord C2D tone wheel engine and 122 Rotary Speaker simulation, USB MIDI and more!
- Three models - Nord C2D B3 tone wheel simulation NEW
- Improved Key Click and Percussion NEW
- 122 Rotary Speaker simulation NEW
- Vox and Farfisa organ simulations
- Nord Piano Library compatible
- String Resonance (Gen 1)
- Long Release
- Nord Sample Library compatible
- Powerful Effect section
- 4 Live Locations/Program Banks
- Extended Control Pedal Support
- USB MIDI NEW
- 2X Memory for Nord Sound Libraries (Electro 4 SW73/HP Only)
The Nord Electro 4 features the B3 tone wheel organ engine from our flagship organ Nord C2D and includes a redesigned Key Click simulation as well as the Rotary Speaker simulation of a vintage 122 unit with a great new overdrive. The percussion model has been improved to offer increased control over the percussion levels when playing near-legato. Naturally, the vibrato and chorus scanners have been carefully modeled to be just as alive as the tone wheels.
The Farfisa* and Vox* models are just as impressive as the B3, simulating the behavior and unique response of the original instruments. The Farfisa Compact Deluxe, considered by many to be the mother of transistor organs, involves routing matrixes and complex filter combinations that offer a tailored sound with massive energy and high-end. The Vox* Continental's brute design brings you a more hollow tone, but with a very intense character.
Both these transistor organs have their own unique, irreplaceable personalities. Combine them with any of the Amp simulations, add some distortion, adjust the EQ and they will definitely get you through any organ gig with flying colors.
The Nord Electro 4D is fitted with physical drawbars of the same type as on our flagship organ, the Nord C2D, perfect for actively shaping the sound on the fly. The Nord Electro 4 SW73 & HP organ section is identical in features but sports our Digital LED Drawbars. The organ can be split, for compact dual manual action and its even possible to assign the lower manual to a second MIDI keyboard. Inputs for a Swell pedal and Rotary Speaker control are also available. Piano section The Nord Electro 4 comes loaded with a selection of amazing sounds from the Nord Piano Library - our specialized library for Grand, Upright and Electrical Pianos, Clavinet and Harpsichords. All the sounds have been recorded using our state-of-the-art sampling techniques to capture the extraordinary nuances and unique characters of the source instruments and covers everything from brilliant, factory new Grand Pianos to detuned upright bar pianos with tons of charm.
The entire Nord Piano Library is included on DVDs and new additions can be downloaded free on the Nord Piano Library page. Replacing the sounds is simply a matter of dragging and dropping files in the Nord Sound Manager for Mac and Windows. The Long Release feature is suitable for legato playing styles and the String Resonance (Gen 1) feature on Grand and Upright Pianos can be turned off when desired. 185 MB of the Electro 4D memory is dedicated to Nord Piano Library sounds.
Nord Electro 4 SW73 & HP feature 380 MB of memory for the Nord Piano Library
Nord Electro 4 SW73 & HP also feature 4 Dynamic Response Curves for customizing the keyboard response to your playing style. Nord Sample Library and Sample Editor The Nord Electro 4 series support the Nord Sample Library, giving you access to our exclusively licensed Mellotron and Chamberlin sounds and a wide selection of quality sounds from leading sample producers. See the Nord Sample Library section to learn more and listen to the more than 1000 the sounds currently available! The Nord Sample library is updated on a regular basis and all new additions can be downloaded for free! The included Nord Sample Editor makes it possible to add any sound you want to your Electro 4.
The Sample Editor can use audio files in the .wav format and has great tools to assist you in getting the results you want. Mapping several samples across the keyboard or creating seamless loops has never been easier. The Nord Electro 4D has 68 MB of memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library. Our efficient, lossless compression algorithm makes it's possible for us to fit samples up to three times the size compared to standard linear sample players. The Electro 4 SW73 & HP feature 128 MB of memory for the Nord Sample Library.
The Nord Electro 4 Effect section features great, tweakable effects for instantly adding some dirt, glimmer or atmosphere to your sound. The Amp/Speaker simulation now features the same Vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulations as found in our flagship organ, Nord C2D. Also, there's a flexible Stereo Delay effect with Tap-Tempo and Ping-Pong mode.
Effect 1 - Pan, Tremolo, Auto-wah (stereo)
Effect 2 - Phaser, Flanger and Chorus (stereo)
Delay - Stereo delay effect with Tap Tempo button and Ping-Pong mode Three band EQ, with sweepable mid
Compressor/Amp - Twin, JC, Small, Rotary and Compressor
Reverb with five algorithms - Room, Stage Soft, Stage, Hall, Hall Soft
Changing, editing and storing presets is a breeze with there is also 4 Live memory locations that automatically saves what you're doing. The Program memory can hold 128 different Programs, organized in 32 Pages with 4 Programs each. All Nord instruments have dedicated knobs and buttons for all vital functions to keep the interface simple and easy to use during a performance. Functions only accessible through menus are printed on the panel for easy overview.
Nord Electro 4 SW73: 73-key (6 octaves, F-F) Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard
Nord Electro 4 SW73/HP- 380 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- 128 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library
- The Piano Section has 5 categories - Grand, Upright, EPiano 1 (tine), Epiano 2 (reed) & Clav/Harpsichord. Each category can contain several different models.
- All pianos and samples can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- String Resonance-control (Gen 1)
- Long Release - The Sample Library section can contain up to 50 samples from the Nord Sample Library
- Stereo pianos and samples can be played back in mono - 40-60 Voices polyphony for Piano Library sounds. 15 Voices for Sample Library sounds.
- Three classic organ models: B3, Vox Continental, and Farfisa with full polyphony
- B3 Tone Wheel Organ engine from Nord C2D Combo Organ
- Two complete organ registrations for every program - Percussion with 2nd, 3rd, normal/soft, fast/slow for the B3 model
- User adjustable percussion levels, percussion decays and key click level
- Vibrato / Chorus Control with separate functionality for each model (the classic C1, C2, C3, V1, V2, V3 options for the B3, Vibrato for the Farfisa)
- 4 Tonewheel modes: select the level of "vintage" desired
- MIDI Split: By connecting an extra MIDI keyboard the Nord Electro 4 can be used as a dual manual (Lower/Upper) organ with different drawbar settings for each manual
- Nord Electro 4D: 9 physical drawbars - Nord Electro 4 SW73/HP: Digital LED drawbars
- Effect 1 - pan, tremolo, auto-wah, pedal-wah and ring modulator
- Three selectable depths for the pan and tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob - Control pedal assigned to pedal-wah and ring modulator depth
- Effect 2 - phaser, flanger and chorus
- Three selectable depths, rate controlled with the Effect 2 Rate knob - Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, compressor and rotary speaker
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Rotary speed controls - Slow, Fast and Stopped
- Close or Normal microphone placement for 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- User adjustable rotary treble and bass rotor speeds and acceleration rates
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
- Delay Effect - Rate, Amount, Tap-tempo and Stereo Ping Pong
- Reverb with five algorithms - Room, Stage Soft, Stage, Hall, Hall Soft - Dry/Wet control
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced - 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Control pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack, like Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
- 1 Sustain pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- 1 Rotary Speaker speed switch pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB MIDI
- IEC C14 power connector
- User Manual
- Power cord
- Nord Piano and Sample Library DVDs.
Nord Electro 4D SW61: 900 mm (35.4") x 100 mm (3.9") x 300 mm (11.8") Nord Electro 4 SW73: 1120 mm (44.1"), 100 mm (3.9"), 300 mm (11.8") Nord Electro 4 HP: 1078 mm (42.4"), 121 mm (4.8"), 344 mm (13.5") WEIGHT
Nord Electro 4D SW61: 7.65 kg (15.3 lbs) Nord Electro 4 SW73: 9.1 kg (18.2 lbs) Nord Electro 4 HP: 11 kg (24.25 lbs)
Specifications subject to change without notice. *Steinway, Wurlitzer, Hohner, Clavinet, Farfisa and Vox are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated or associated with Clavia. These trademarks are mentioned here as a reference to a sound only. Leslie is mentioned to describe a connector standard.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.