DECKS AND EFFECTS CONTROLLER
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 is the compact add-on controller engineered for seamless TRAKTOR integration.
- Control two track decks and two TRAKTOR FX units
- Touch strip controls track position, pitchbend, loops and FX
- RGB back-lit triggers identify cue points from loops or markers
THE NEXT GENERATION
Already the standard for performance DJ controllers, the mighty TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 delivers as much power as portability controlling TRAKTOR decks and effects. Whether DJing all-digital, or using timecode control, the new X1 now delivers added instant control over all essential DJ functions on 2 track decks for seamless command of TRAKTOR software and a design that feels instantly familiar.
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1’s eight knobs and buttons control up to three effects on two of the four effect units. An ultra-intuitive layout puts browse, cue, sync, and loop controls right where you need them while touch-sensitive browser and loop controls provide smart software navigation. Pro-grade, RGB back-lit buttons and displays give instant visual feedback during your set – direct, fluid communication with TRAKTOR PRO or TRAKTOR SCRATCH.
Take physical control of your music with or without turntables or CDJs. TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 now includes a multi-purpose touch strip that delivers ultra-precise command over track position, pitch bend, and even FX at the swipe of a finger. Digital displays and LED indicators provide visual feedback so you know where you stand when the night is in full swing.
Boasting reactive performance behaviors, TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 takes care of the details behind the scenes. The advanced Browse and Loop encoders respond to touch and command TRAKTOR to access different views or functions – just touch the Browse encoder to see the full-sized Browser list. Touching the Loop encoder while holding SHIFT+PLAY lets you see the key of your track. Touching the Loop encoder while holding SYNC lets you see the tempo.
EVERYTHING UNDER KONTROL
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 features smooth, ultra-precise buttons and knobs – all pre-mapped for instantaneous setup, keeping you laser-focused on performance. On the road, TRAKTOR KONTROL STAND offers rugged protection and elevates the X1 up to standard mixer height.
the ultra-compact 2-channel mixer, controller, and soundcard for TRAKTOR DJ and TRAKTOR PRO 2.
Hands-on control of TRAKTOR’s Remix Decks with a clip-based workflow designed for DJs.
Protective case and rugged stand especially made for TRAKTOR KONTROL DJ controllers.
Innovation With A Familiar Feel
SIMPLE. POWERFUL. SMART.
- Touch strip can be assigned to transport, FX and Loop functions
- Touch sensitive encoders
- Change the musical key of a track with Loop encoders while holding SHIFT+PLAY
- Seamlessly adjustable LED brightness adapts to any environment from bright daylight to the darkest club
- All buttons feature backlights in multiple colors for ease of use.
- Bi-directional communication with TRAKTOR using NHL (Native Hardware Library). The NHL protocol features resolution that is almost 4 times that of regular MIDI
- Calibration wizard precisely and individually defines mid-point of each knob
- The controller is pre-mapped by the makers of TRAKTOR, with the option to freely customize most individual parts. Tweak the defaults or reconfigure the mapping - entirely to your preferred workflow
- Fully hot-pluggable in TRAKTOR. The X1 runs the instant you connect it to your computer with TRAKTOR running. If the USB connection is accidentally disconnected
- TRAKTOR continues to play unaffected. Simply plug the X1 back in and it's good to go again.
System Requirements, Dimensions and Power Supply
Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
Weight: 1.5 lb (691 grams)
Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power.
No additional power supply or battery is needed.