If you want depth, tone, punch and drive, a Mesa Boogie PowerHouse Bass Cab is exactly what you're looking for. Mesa Boogie bass cabs represent the world’s best built, best sounding, easiest to move bass enclosures ever made! Mesa Boogie packed an array of innovative new features into their exceptional range of custom-built PowerHouse™ Bass Cabinets. These cabinets provide an unsurpassed level of musical versatility and player convenience through the following new features:
Aviation Style Bracing – A radical new bracing concept borrowed from the aircraft industry. All structural reinforcement is “sculpted-out” to form an extremely strong skeleton that reduces weight, increases rigidity and improves structural integrity.
Tri-Ported Design – An innovative front facing, multi-vent porting system that uses individually tuned triangular ports to enhance each part of the bass spectrum. This goes way beyond the old standard design that has all your tone blowing out of one large port hole!
Player Control Network™ – A proprietary new “back-panel” interface that provides unprecedented stylistic versatility and gig friendly convenience with the following features:
Style Control Crossover & Attenuator – An artistic crossover “Range” switch provides 3 distinct tonal variations: Our time-proven, detail-enhancing, sweet 5K (Normal) setting; plus the harmonic-friendly, accent-expanding snap of 4K (Sheen) and the groove-enforcing, articulate cut of 3K (Bright). This combined with our premium L-Pad horn attenuator provides players with unrivaled stylistic versatility and performance.
Instant Reset Horn Protection – A simple “one touch” reset switch provides the ultimate in convenient horn protection – No fuses, tools or digging inside the cabinet – Push & Play!
SPEAKON & ¼” Connectors – Convenient Inputs AND Paralleled Outputs are provided for both standard ¼” and SPEAKON high current, locking connectors.you’ll understand why it’s all about Mesa for Bass!
Mesa Boogie 4x10 PowerHouse Features:
* Custom Mesa PowerHouse Speakers
* AA Marine Grade Baltic Birch Cabinet w/Aviation Style Bracing
* Exclusive Tuned Front Ported “Tri-Port” Design
* Custom Mesa Neodymium High Frequency Horn * Player Control Network™ featuring: Selectable 3-point Crossover (3k/4k/5k), Premium Horn Attenuator
* Instant Reset Horn Protection
* Speakon & ¼” Inputs and Outputs
* Black Bronco Vinyl
* Heavy Duty, Black (standard) Metal Grille
* Trak-Loc™ Removable Casters
* Recessed Metal Handles
* Lexan Corners
* Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
* Power: 600 Watts @ 8 Ohms
* Height: 25-1/8 in, 63.82 cm
* Weight: 24-1/2 in, 62.23 cm
* Depth: 19-3/4 in, 50.17 cm
* Weight: 96 lbs, 43.54 kg