Mackie SRM 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers deliver a new level of SRM ruggedness, output, clarity and simplicity.
Truly “Built-Like-A-Tank,” huge system power is paired with custom transducers within professional-grade, internally-braced all-wood cabinets.
SRM features Mackie High Definition Audio Processing™ including patented acoustic correction DSP for the ultimate in high-definition sound plus system optimization tools like application-specific speaker modes and an amazingly accurate feedback destroyer.
Ready for anything, SRM’s integrated 2-channel mixer with Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs can handle any signal with ease.
With two powerful full-range boxes and a chest-pounding subwoofer, SRM loudspeakers deliver the modern output, amazing sound and proven durability you demand from your system.
- 1600W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 15” high-output LF driver / 1.4” titanium dome compression driver
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers unmatched road-worthiness
- Rugged 18-gauge steel grille and fine-textured, sleek black cabinet finish
- Front ported for maximum low-end extension and punch
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW®
- Precision 2-way digital crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific 60-degree angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage