The 16-channel 1640i is the flagship mixer of the series featuring a full 16 mono mic/line channels each with 4-band dual sweep Perkins EQ, a whopping six aux sends each with pre/post and solo capability, 4 sub groups and a powerful master section. Despite its large channel count, the 1640i is compact, rack mountable and features our renowned flexible RotoPod™ design, allowing the mixer to be housed in any configuration – from custom studio furniture, live sound installs or even post production machine rooms.
The 1640i’s full-featured 16x16 FireWire capability allows the user to route all channels, aux sends, sub groups and master L/R to their favorite DAW. However, the true power of the 1640i lies in its ability bring back the full 16 channels of FireWire output from your computer directly into the channel strips – for a true tape style mix down. Plus, FireWire aggregation allows for connection of multiple 1640i‘s, providing the capability to record or mix down even the largest of sessions.
• 16-channel premium analog mixer with integrated 24-bit/96kHz FireWire I/O
• Qualified by Mackie for use with all major DAWs, including:
» Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8
(Requires USD driver upgrade at www.mackie.com)
» Ableton® Live
» Final Cut Pro®
• 16 Onyx boutique-quality mic preamps
• 4-band Perkins EQ with sweepable mids on mic/line channels
• Full 16x16 FireWire channel streaming for ultimate DAW integration
• Flexible FireWire routing, including aux sends, groups and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
• 6 aux sends with pre/post assignment and solo
• Smooth 60mm channel and master faders
• Built-in DI on first two channels for direct connection of guitars, bass, etc.
• Individual 48V phantom power switches on all mic inputs
• 4-segment metering on every channel
• 4-bus architecture for flexible sub-grouping of channels
• Talkback section for use with internal or external mic
• Rotating I/O pod for desktop or rackmount operation – rack ears included
• “Planet Earth” switching power supply for worldwide use
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.