Eight full channels of mic pres and four stereo channels means there are few sessions that the Onyx 1620i cannot handle. Each mic channel features 4-band Perkins EQ with dual sweepable mids, providing truly professional tone-shaping. Band-friendly features like the dedicated talkback section with built-in mic allow you to easily communicate with the talent, whether behind the glass or in front of stage monitors. Deep FireWire integration, along with complete platform support allows you to easily record in the studio, or at the gig. The matter is settled then…the 1620i is a true band workhorse.
• 16-channel premium analog mixer with integrated 24-bit/96kHz FireWire I/O
• Qualified by Mackie for use with all major DAWs, including:
» Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8
(Requires USD driver upgrade at www.mackie.com)
» Ableton® Live
» Final Cut Pro®
• 8 Onyx boutique-quality mic preamps
• 4-band Perkins EQ with sweepable mids on mic/line channels
• 3-band Perkins EQ on stereo line channels
• 16x2 FireWire routing, including aux sends and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
• 4 aux sends with pre/post assignment
• Smooth 60mm channel and master faders
• Built-in DI on first two channels for direct connection of guitars, bass, etc.
• Individual 48V phantom power switches on all mic inputs
• Talkback section with built in mic and flexible routing
• “Planet Earth” switching power supply for worldwide use
• Optional rack kit available
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.