A legend in compact mixer design, performance and durability, Mackie VLZ4 is the original no-nonsense mixer series. Maintaining the integrity of your source is critical, so for VLZ4 we included Mackie’s industry-proven Onyx preamps so you can be sure that from every input to every output, VLZ4 mixers have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Plus, VLZ4 mixers deliver the “Built-Like-A-Tank” construction that ensures your investment will last for years.
From the ultra-compact 402VLZ4 for desktop applications to the tour-friendly 3204VLZ4, you can be sure there is a VLZ4 mixer with the right feature set for your application.
The 8-channel 802VLZ4 features the proven performance of Mackie’s Onyx mic preamps in a desk-friendly, ultra-compact design perfect for professional applications with a lower input need. From every input to every output, the 802VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity.
Plus, it is truly “Built-Like-A-Tank” with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis plus high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control. And with features like instrument level inputs, phantom power and level metering, the 802VLZ4 offers a true step up in performance and durability that’s ideal for your professional application.
- 8-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 3 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 8 high-headroom line inputs
- Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels – no DI box needed
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- Stereo return for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback