A legend in compact mixer design, performance and durability, Mackie VLZ4 is the original no-nonsense mixer series. Maintaining the integrity of your source is critical, so for VLZ4 we included Mackie’s industry-proven Onyx preamps so you can be sure that from every input to every output, VLZ4 mixers have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Plus, VLZ4 mixers deliver the “Built-Like-A-Tank” construction that ensures your investment will last for years.
From the ultra-compact 402VLZ4 for desktop applications to the tour-friendly 3204VLZ4, you can be sure there is a VLZ4 mixer with the right feature set for your application.
The 32-channel 3204VLZ4 features the proven performance of Mackie’s Onyx mic preamps in a high-headroom/low-noise 4-bus design with a feature set perfect for live sound. The 3204VLZ4 features dual 32-bit RMFX+ effects processors each with 24 effects including tap delay.
Plus, compression on dedicated channels and subgroups allows for simple, sweet dynamic control.
There’s even 4x2 USB connectivity for flexible recording of the show. And, of course, Mackie’s legendary “Built-Like-A-Tank” construction delivers years of reliable use under the most strenuous conditions.
The 3204VLZ4 is the premium compact FX mixer solution for anybody serious about performance in a design that’s flexible, rugged and professional.
- 32-channel 4-bus mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 28 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- Dedicated inline channel compression for critical inputs (ch. 25-28)
- 28 high-headroom line inputs with dedicated inserts
- Level, pan, solo and overload/mute LEDs on each channel
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18 dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 4 subgroups featuring dedicated inline compressors for total dynamic control
- 6 aux sends with inserts, pre/post fader and internal/external FX send options
- 2 stereo returns and 4 group outs with inserts
- Dual 32-bit RMFX+™ processors featuring 24 “Gig Ready” reverbs, choruses and tap delay for live applications
- Integrated 4x2 24-bit USB interface
- Stream subgroups or master L/R to your PC or Mac for recording
- Use your favorite plug-in live via auxes 5/6
- Convenient stereo return to mains for music playback or return to channel to implement EQ, auxes and more
- PFL/AFL solo modes
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback