A legend in compact mixer design, performance and durability, Mackie VLZ4 is the original no-nonsense mixer series. Maintaining the integrity of your source is critical, so for VLZ4 we included Mackie’s industry-proven Onyx preamps so you can be sure that from every input to every output, VLZ4 mixers have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible.
Plus, VLZ4 mixers deliver the “Built-Like-A-Tank” construction that ensures your investment will last for years. From the ultra-compact 402VLZ4 for desktop applications to the tour-friendly 3204VLZ4, you can be sure there is a VLZ4 mixer with the right feature set for your application.
The 14-channel 1402VLZ4 brings the proven performance of Mackie’s Onyx preamps in a professional compact mixer design great for applications that demand flexibility.
From every input to every output, the 1402VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity. Plus, it is truly “Built-Like-A-Tank” with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis plus high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control.
And with features like a dedicated control room section and smooth, accurate fader control, the 1402VLZ4 is the premium mixer choice for anybody who demands professional performance.
- 14-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 6 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 14 high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 operation control
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 2 aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- 2 stereo returns for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ear kit