A legend in compact mixer design, performance and durability, Mackie VLZ4 is the original no-nonsense mixer series. Maintaining the integrity of your source is critical, so for VLZ4 we included Mackie’s industry-proven Onyx preamps so you can be sure that from every input to every output, VLZ4 mixers have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible.
Plus, VLZ4 mixers deliver the “Built-Like-A-Tank” construction that ensures your investment will last for years. From the ultra-compact 402VLZ4 for desktop applications to the tour-friendly 3204VLZ4, you can be sure there is a VLZ4 mixer with the right feature set for your application.
The 12-channel 1202VLZ4 delivers the outstanding quality of Mackie’s flagship Onyx preamps in a compact mixer design with the high-headroom/low-noise performance your professional application demands.
From every input to every output, you can count on the industry-proven performance you expect from a VLZ mixer. Plus, it is truly “Built-Like-A-Tank” with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis plus high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control.
And with features like a dedicated control room section, the 1202VLZ4 offers a true step up in flexibility and performance that’s ideal for your professional application.
- 12-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 4 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 12 high-headroom line inputs
- 4 balanced inserts perfect for integrating outboard gear
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 2 aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- 2 stereo returns for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ear kit