Professional Monitoring for the Home Studio
The BX6 Carbon studio monitor helps you track, monitor, and mix with confidence by providing accurate sound and dynamic acoustic control. Equipped with a 6” woven Kevlar low-frequency driver and 1.25” natural silk dome tweeter, the BX6 Carbon delivers a flat frequency response, enhanced stereo imaging, and increased clarity for authentic mixing in a space-saving design. The bi-amplified 130 Watt class A/B amplification means high power with less noise and ensures that your monitoring setup can handle today’s modern music with ease. With the BX6 Carbon, your music is ready for any listening environment.
- Type: 2-way near-field studio reference monitors
- LF Driver: 6-inch (153mm) Kevlar curved cone with high temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround. Magnetically shielded.
- HF Driver: 1.25-inch (32mm) magnetically shielded natural silk dome
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz – 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 70 W
- HF Amplifier Power: 60 W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB typical A-weighted
- Input Connectors:
1 x XLR balanced input connector
1 x TRS balanced/unbalanced input connector
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
- Input Impedance: 20 KO balanced, 10 KO unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse.
- Indicator: Power on/off indicator on rear panel
- Power Requirements: Factory-programmed for 115 V ~50/60 Hz, 230 V ~50/60 Hz, or 100 V ~50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated high-acoustic-efficiency MDF
- Dimension (height x width x depth): 12.5”x 8.4” x 9.8” (318mm x 213mm x 249mm)
- Weight (without packing): 16lbs, 7.5 kg