M9 Stompbox Modeler gives you an instant collection of vintage and modern stompbox tones and effects. Sink your teeth into more than 100 tangy choruses, syrupy sweet reverbs, distinctive distortions, and more. Many of the effects are from famous Line 6 pedals and rack units including DL4™ Delay Modeler, DM4™ Distortion Modeler, FM4™ Filter Modeler, MM4™ Modulation Modeler, Verbzilla® and Echo Pro™.
Built like three side-by-side effect units, M9 Stompbox Modeler lets you run any three effects simultaneously with any three others on deck. Mix and match as you please. You have 100% control over effect placement and effect type - arrange them into tried-and-true combinations or get creative and cook up your own original blends.
Take advantage of Universal Tap Tempo to sync all your time-based effects like mods and delays!
Up to twenty-four different effect arrangements, or "scenes," can be created. Create one for your metal band, one for your Top 40 gig...you get the picture. No more tearing up Velcro® just to switch out one or two pedals!
The built-in sound-on-sound looper is easy to use. Dedicated footswitches for Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed, and Reverse make it a breeze to operate. Even novice loop enthusiasts will be making music immediately. (Advanced users will appreciate the extended 28-second looping time and the MIDI-triggered looper controls.)
• Over 100 stompbox effects
• Run up to 3 effects simultaneously (with 3 more on deck)
• Dedicated knobs control each effect parameter
• Create up to 24 pedal board scenes. (It's like having 24 fully tricked-out pedal boards available at any time!)
• Universal tap tempo syncs all your time-based effects
• 28-second looper with dedicated footswitches (Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed, Reverse)
• Built-in chromatic tuner
• Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
• Included AC power adapter
• Dimensions: 10.5"W X 2.4"H x 6.5"D - 3lbs.
INS AND OUTS:
• MIDI in/out
• 1/4" mono or stereo inputs
• 1/4" mono or stereo outputs
• Two 1/4" expression pedal jacks
• True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass